Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Will the solarium GOOD ending ever be cleared?
The numbers changed yet again,

12 16 0 54 37 3 32 0 0 72 1 1 42 18 5 76 24 0 82 26 0
Silvercloud29 Wrote:Someone mentioned there is some new crystal plant seeds in the radio shack.... And that the take forever to grow.... I just read this on wikipedia:

The philosophers' stone has been attributed with many mystical and magical properties. The most commonly mentioned properties are the ability to transmute base metals into gold or silver, and the ability to heal all forms of illness and prolong the life of any person who consumes a small part of the philosophers' stone. Other mentioned properties include: creation of perpetually burning lamps, transmutation of common crystals into precious stones and diamonds, reviving of dead plants, creation of flexible or malleable glass, or the creation of a clone or homunculus.

Crystal plants have been around forever. It's a false herring.
Legalize crystal fucking seeds.

14 1/4 hours later the round ended. I'll set things up again tomorrow morning.
So it's a numbers station.
49 4 90 3 0 80 9 0 86 5 1 36 4 4 72 16 0 92 55 0
16 21 8 34 43 3 82 29 0 30 0 0 30 31 0 46 0 0 48 11 0
Fucking christ what do they mean.

They don't seem to parse with any sort of code format I've seen, though it's likely that we might find something if we dig deep enough into the unexplored trenches of Electronics.
AmosMoses Wrote:So for the shack signal, take your headset and tune to 148.7, every 15 minutes a signal is received, a jingle and then a series of numbers.
On this note, the scribbled out part we were trying to figure out seems to be 148.7, so that supports this.
Graarrgharrargh, sorry for triple post, but I just realized something and we don't have an edit button.

This bloody note is actually an attempt by the writer to try and figure out these numbers. T9000 and T18000 each have their own set of numbers, suggesting that he was sitting in there writing the numbers down for each 15-minutes interval and then trying to figure them out. However, it doesn't look like he was even able to write down all of the numbers in the second transmission before succumbing to a bloody demise.

What confuses me is where the hell he got the "rpdURtw" bit from. Did he get that from the code somehow?
In regards to the numbers.

The first sets were incorrect due to a bug.

Any numbers pulled from LLJK1 will be incorrect due to a bug with goonhub.

The numbers have to come from LLJK2-4

Dun dun.
Please quote the incorrect codes, since I'm having a spot of trouble figuring out which ones you mean by "the first set".
the jingle at the beginning of the numbers station is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincolnshi ... rs_station)
Twoflower Wrote:the jingle at the beginning of the numbers station is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincolnshi ... rs_station)

There is number stations all over the world like these, a good number of them were put up during WW2 or during the cold war. There is a infamous one in Russia that they say if the sound stops. (I think it's some sort of tune or bell. It's been awhile) Due to radiation entering the bunker where its set up. It will set off automated signals to other posts that will launch their nukes at the US. (Made in the cold war)
Haven't seen anything in your telesci guides about this so..

On Mars, there's a log about a guy telling a woman to take a rover into a rocket with a ~thing~ and escape with it.

In the outdoor area, to the right is a barricaded grilled little pocket, kinda small.

Go through the grill and their is a special rover with a corpse hanging out the window it seems, you see hair, long hair blowing. It's east and south in this pocket. Insanely hard to miss.

The flavour text of broken rovers is.

This is a broken rover.
This rover has aged horribly.

This rover?

This is a broken rover.
This rover has aged ho- JESUS CHRIST!

Did the rover fall outta the rocket? Did it not make it to the rocket in time and was blown by the rocket shockwave? Whose corpse is that? Why is it there? How do we crack this rover open to get whatever they were trying to leave with?

Hrm hrm hrm.
This is what i got when i went there

26 15 0 33 39 1 28 16 2 40 29 0 20 18 0 19 29 0 38 55 0