Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a Pic of Your Spaceman! (With F2!!)
[Image: tQWR5di.png]
Skunk Man is on the case
Haine Wrote:Went ahead and cropped Jenny and Don out.
[Image: asSqhvr.png] [Image: 13MIAs9.png]

You're my hero <3
thehman03:[Image: 0CAOr6Q.png]Zafhset's icons:[Image: m9NmQ5I.png][Image: 6wE9Hl6.png][Image: apfk5HV.png][Image: 9Z3mpZX.png]Fiolina Bradford:[Image: XshCBGE.png]AlphabetJones:[Image: IeUpEDB.png]thehman03 Again:[Image: siC0yZT.png]Thomas D. Failure:[Image: yxwGtNK.png]
Not everyone is in here because when I imported some of the pics some of the icons were scattered on different tiles and I didn't want to put them back together.
And who could forget "Captain", Jean-Luc Picard? [Image: IYJxed1.png]
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:thehman03:[Image: 0CAOr6Q.png]Zafhset's icons:[Image: m9NmQ5I.png][Image: 6wE9Hl6.png][Image: apfk5HV.png][Image: 9Z3mpZX.png]Fiolina Bradford:[Image: XshCBGE.png]AlphabetJones:[Image: IeUpEDB.png]thehman03 Again:[Image: siC0yZT.png]Thomas D. Failure:[Image: yxwGtNK.png]
Not everyone is in here because when I imported some of the pics some of the icons were scattered on different tiles and I didn't want to put them back together.
And who could forget "Captain", Jean-Luc Picard? [Image: IYJxed1.png]

Aww, you didn't have to do that! And by that I mean, you actually didn't have to, I already worked through the majority of those! However I still had to do Thomas D. Failure, so you saved me one! So thanks for that! I appreciate it.

NOTE TO OTHERS: I cannot use your sprite if you use snipping tool or anything other than F2 to take your picture. So don't.
[Image: space.png]

Walter Poehl, ace attorney. did i do it right?
Sure did!
[Image: YxfcJB9.png]
As of this post every single person in this thread (who used F2) has been added to the game. If your character shows up in the campaign it will be noted in the campaigns forum thread. Thank you for adding sass, by the way, Haine.
[Image: X92pTR8.png]

Good Scott Graves (left - Oddball Stroble) vs Evil Scott Graves (right - Scott Graves)

Radikewl stole my face and then we were the greatest of foes, engaged in a battle to decide what was greater, street justice or crime.

edit: idk what you want the sprites for and i also dont really care, i just like this picture. i took it months ago and didnt use no f2. you are not the boss of me.
[Image: TNwgT3E.png]

this time with f2
[Image: vkPhixD.png]
[Image: rcDFHT1.png]
Kira Taggart, retired miner now working as QM. 60% of her body (limbs/heart) have been replaced with mechanical prosthesis after a lifetime of workplace accidents ultimately leading to her retirement. Has a surly attitude but is helpful despite herself. Would probably work well as an NPC merchant or something. Prone to obscenities if angered. May regale you with spooky stories of space if you buy her booze. May just get drunk and threaten you with the bottle. Has the haggard look of someone who's seen some shit. Was probably in a cult at some point that worshiped a green toolbox but left when it got too mainstream. Has a weird fondness for silly hats.
everyones favorite burrito mogul

[Image: XiOZurD.png]
[Image: z00OIA1.png] [Image: JooubRa.png]
[Image: YVFCba2.png]

Man Jackson, harmless nerd.
[Image: X7RvBtK.png]