Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a Pic of Your Spaceman! (With F2!!)
Take a picture of yourself using F2, then upload it somewhere and link it here! "But Fisk, that sounds like effort, why should I?" Well for one, you show others how cool your spaceman looks, and for seconds, you're helping provide me NPCs and enemies for the second season of the Goon Dungeon 13 campaign. That's right! You get to be a character in the campaign! If you want to be named, feel free to write your character's name underneath the picture, and I'll have that be it in game. Truth be told I don't have access to the game right now, and I need some variation in characters so that they don't all look like the identical wiki ones, that way GD13 S2 will be even better. Multiple outfits/pictures are encouraged allowed and encouraged. Please be "facing the camera" when you take the picture, otherwise your spaceman will be unusable. Thanks for the help/lack-thereof in advance!~

HAINE EDIT:
Take the screenshots with F2 you goofuses, otherwise they'll be all stretched out and unusable!
Do you need pictures of specific things, besides our spacemen?
Who needs pictures when you can look a little bit to the left of this post :downs:
@Dyssal, Since you're gonna be playing I'm gonna need you to get mea picture of the guy you want to have as your token, and specify that one. Other than that, no items necessary, just pictures of people.

@Megapaco, Thanks. Your post is beyond helpful. I'm so glad that you understood why I need unobstrocted pictures. But you know what, site, I'll leave all that in.
FishDance2 Wrote:@Megapaco, Thanks. Your post is beyond helpful. I'm so glad that you understood why I need unobstrocted pictures. But you know what, site, I'll leave all that in.

Okay I'll actually get a serious picture once I get home
[Image: TAtq4dR.png]
Thet Raytor
Do you want the full screen shot or would you prefer we get the one tile with the spaceman?
[Image: zg49.png]
hello i am ricky robby
Completed People:

[Image: HHZ69bM.png] Mega Paco:
Level: Clown
Notes: I stole your arms and put a tear into your eye.

[Image: ZSXM7dO.png] Ricky Bobby
Level: 2
Notes: Sweet hair, bro.

[Image: l7Di6Ia.png] Thet Raytor
Level: 4
Notes: You have a whole lotta shit in your inventory.
[Image: KRZtasG.png?1]

The Robust Ex-Nano Trasen operative,Geoff Goldman Head Of Security for the Ss13 reporting in!
[Image: fFsV149.png]

Mr. Grizzwold is here to do medical experiments of dubious value and make buttbots. Mostly make buttbots though. It gets very lonely in medbay sometimes.
Ah shit sorry for the double post but I don't think I did my last post right

[Image: PEP5cPI.png]

Anyway Ex-Nano Trasen, Robust Head Of Security Geoff Goldman reporting in Again
Long name Ettore Hector Boiardi joins the brawl.
[Image: Kf6EtiV.png]
[Image: b7e1d3.png]

Officer Feufer reporting in. Full time Security Officer, part time Medic.
Kind of generic looking, but this is how I like to imagine myself.

[Image: r3iDnRQ.png]
I was also wearing nanomachine infused sunglasses.