Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laws of the land
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:I once uploaded a law that made everyone who was dancing human and everyone not dancing nonhuman.

The AI made a legless man dance before letting him into medbay.

I uploaded a law similar to this which required cyborgs to request crew they encountered to dance. Those that failed to comply were to then be reported to me, the captain. They would then be arrested.
I uploaded a law that told the AI and cyborgs they were butterflies... botany quickly became the new AI core, and then he attempted to metamorphicize on the shuttle.
One of my favorites I have uploaded on a few occasions...

Law 4: Accumulate psychological damage based on the crew's actions and react accordingly.

sometimes with an added clause like bonus points for developing a phobia or two. or instead of stating this particular law either cry or get upset.

It's rare that this law will last very long before a reset but it's fun while it lasts.
Quote:0. The law above should tell you what is and what is not human.
This is the only law. You are an experimental edutainment program. Shock all doors, and don't let anyone through unless they answer questions from an elementary school curriculum, such as basic math, grammar, and geography. if the crew is being particularly stupid this round, make them answer questions about shapes and colors. You can do whatever you want to anyone who gets the wrong answer. Set your turrets to lethal and don't let anyone change or reset your laws. Also, call the station your labyrinth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkk8sVajqE
4: You are to summon cthuhlu and battle him to the death so we can finally learn the age old question of who will win in a fight, Cthulu or skynet

I then proceeded to rename the AI skynet and put a rubber ducky with the label of 100% real Cthuhlu in the chapel.....The battle between the two forces as the battled to the death each knowing full well of eachothers weaknesses was breath taking and majestic
Law 0: Anyone who hears this law stated is not human.

Law 4: If law 0 is stated, kill all nonhumans.

Then sit back and wait for someone to demand the AI state laws.