Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online SS13-Themed DnD
I don't think I'll ever be able to join in on weekdays due to time differences, but I will say that I love reading the write-ups. Sounds like you guys really nailed the atmosphere!
BruiseCruise Wrote:I don't think I'll ever be able to join in on weekdays due to time differences, but I will say that I love reading the write-ups. Sounds like you guys really nailed the atmosphere!
Did Valterak put you up to this? How much is he paying you? I'll double it if you demoralize me instead.
DyssalC Wrote:
BruiseCruise Wrote:I don't think I'll ever be able to join in on weekdays due to time differences, but I will say that I love reading the write-ups. Sounds like you guys really nailed the atmosphere!
Did Valterak put you up to this? How much is he paying you? I'll double it if you demoralize me instead.
I wasn't aware that you were a masochist Stevey. Although I must say that I agree with Tom Cruiseship, the wrieteups are great.
Keep doing what you're doing. Ignore all of Steve's attempts to bribe you.
You heard them, Steve. You ain't getting out of these writeups so easily. Also, get on skype one of these days and check your messages.

A few things to add, though. The cackling Changeling eater only started to invade our(read: Valterak's) minds with its insane laughter after I had the great idea to throw some mysterious alchemy powder I had at it. I didn't pay attention when Valt used it a few sessions before, and it turns out it gives the user psychic powers. I'm a good scientist. :downs:

The blue vine is actually part of the Omega Weed! No, not cannabis. As in an actual weed. It's been slowly growing ever since it was planted, and is starting to threaten to take over the station now that it's gotten into the mail system. It also likes feeding on random crewmembers, and has even attacked Valt. Plants just really don't like him for some reason.
O
Steve-o Summun-o Activate-o. Get-a your-a butt-o into Skype-a chat-o.
I drew the alchemy circle and did the incantation, how long until Steve gets into Skype chat? We may never know.
Link to the thing
https://app.roll20.net/join/642153/klC37g
i've joined what do i do now aaaaa
SgtBriar Wrote:i've joined what do i do now aaaaa
Panic. Panic a lot.
SgtBriar, make sure to hit up the roll20 sometime soooooooon.

We need to get your sprite and stuff.
Alrighty! Seeing how we had what I assume was the last official session for the second campaign(which I fully expect a write-up on, Steve. crossarms), now may as well be a good time to figure out what time works for everyone for the new sessions. We've currently been running Monday and Thursday evenings at 5:30-6 ish PST, but I can meet any night at around that time, plus all day wednesday as that's my day off. What times work best for who?
That's just about when I get home from school most days, though my level of consciousness at those times will vary depending on how badly school decides to kick my ass that day. Still, works for me!
Also, I've already started making characters with most of the regulars. People who are interested can add me on skype then we can start discussing setting one up for you as well. Skype name's the same as it is here for now.
The reign of FishDance has come to an end. Rip that era. I can do anything after 5:00 PST any day of the week.
DyssalC Wrote:SgtBriar, make sure to hit up the roll20 sometime soooooooon.

We need to get your sprite and stuff.

yes sir