Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online SS13-Themed DnD
Hey Fisk, not sure when exactly you'll actually see this but I'd like to talk to you about something on roll20.
Bologna Prime Wrote:Hey Fisk, not sure when exactly you'll actually see this but I'd like to talk to you about something on roll20.
I'm pretty good about checking this thread. I'll be able to talk at about 3:10 PST today, I've got a chemistry lab from bow until 3:00, so no real time after that. I'll be on roll20 after 3:00, so find me there, I'll stay on for a few hours. Post here if that doesn't work for you.
Dear Elder and/or others who may or may not want to talk to me. I'm on roll20 now, so join on in and yell at me for various reasons.
My roll20 isn't coming up :c
I can't connect anymore. Basically you guys were meant to float through space, slowly die, hit the Russian shuttle, be saved by a soviet mediborg, and then this was supposed to play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w
And it was meant to be glorious. But it was not glorious. Everything broke. Sorry everyone!
rip
Bologna Prime Wrote:rip
Did you guys also crash, or just me?
On a more serious note, I suppose we can wrap up next week before we start goondungeon II? Sorry I made this 2 posts.
Huh. RIP, had fun anyway! Can't wait for the second campaign.
There was about 2 minutes left, so I don't think it's a big deal, I pretty much explained it. We cans tart with the new campaign next week, I'll have everything fixed (hopefully). See you then comrades.
It ends like any other SS13 round, with the admins trying to something cool but instead fucking the server up so bad it crashes.
Here's a group picture for the first people to play a Goonstation, and probably SS13, themed DnD game. Here's to you, you big batch of nerdy scrubs, thanks for coming out and trying something new, I know I had a blast, and from what I understand, you guys did too. While at first I though this was gonna be an open and shut 2 session thing where you kill the captain and it's over, I'm delighted to say that it was quite the opposite, and you guys have the kills on Wendigo Kings, Matchoe Spoiders and a lot of other weird shit to prove it. See you all next week.

[Image: 36TLPcP.png]
Notes for the future campaign(s):

-More homebrew, LOADS more homebrew.

-Use more of the station, I feel the reason we were splitting up so frequently was because most areas were just being passed by to get to the areas we actually had to go to, and some people wanted to explore them.

-Continue using your system for determining what is and isn't there, but maybe modify it a bit for certain things.

-Balance. Just everything about it. I nearly got one-shotted by a cyborg after the first boss.

-Put in more weapons, or at least more weapons from the shop.

-A spell system would be nice, possibly based off genetics mutations and special items like the wrestling belt.

That's all I can think of for now, and I now you've already had some of these brought to your attention, but still.
This Week On Goon Dungeon 13

Finishing The Fight
Everyone finished levelling up and got their stuff prepared for the fight with the captain!
Steve convinced the roboticist to give him wendigo arms!
The gang fashioned equipment out of various components around the station!
They went to to QM and found a trader who sold the bathsalts and mutadone!
Elder reluctantly took the mutadone in exchange for a "Fashionable Anime Themed Bracelet!"
With the now non-radioactive elder in tow, they rushed to the bridge!
Hacking open the doors, they prepared to fight the captain and his henchmen!
First they took out the HoS who had rushed in to defend the captain!
Next they shifted focus to the captain himself!
The captain revealed himself to actually be Macho Man!
Elder charged him into a security officer using his rocket boots, and gibbed the Secbro instantly!
Matcho Man was shot by David's tranq rifle, and he fell unconscious for a turn!
The group decided to feed him ice spider eggs!
The Macho Mans body was torn assunder and became a Macho Spider!
Elder dove inside of it, Steve jumped on top of it, and together they took it down!

Returning Home
F15K warped in to congratulate the team!
They made their way over to the chapel to check out the DnD room, where everything got really meta!
Elder refilled his rocket-bomb boots!
The group was warped to their overseer's headquarters!
Upon opening the teleporter room's door, F15K was accosted by machine gun bots!
The crew took them out very easily, and helped F15K up!
They rushed to the commander's room to get their payday, and to figure out why he tried to kill them!
The commander turns out to be a bad guy, who'da guessed!
He explains that he was just using the party, and that now they know too much!
Knowing the party, they probably don't know all that much but who am I to judge!
Commander warps away, but not before sending his Prototype Destructobotto attack the team!
The colossus nearly one shots F15K again!
Everyone leaps into action, blowing up nearby SMES's and pummeling the massive drone!
Elder jumps inside of it to try and destroy it from the inside!
The bot heats up to incredible temperatures of the course of a few turns, and fires a massive flamespitter, igniting the room!
Elder is burnt to a crisp, but still alive!
Due to the sustained damage, the Destructobot is forced to self destruct!

Breaking News Developing... SERVER EXPERIENCES TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES Breaking News Developing...
(From this point on everything was kinda fucked, but below is what probably would have happened.)

But Do They Survive?
The crew is catapulted through space by the massive explosion!
Everyone is travelling in the same direction despite physics!
People start passing out from oxygen deprivation!
They crash into the side of a strange space station!
A soviet mediborg pulls them inside!
The mediborg comrades patch up the crew and tell them that they'll take them to the nearest human station, since this one is too dangerous to sustain life!
The Russian Anthem plays, and the campaign is complete!

That's it for the first season! Join us next time for more adventuring! Also, this:
[Image: q7jN0Ar.png] "You think I'm a bug, brother!?" -Matchoe Spoider
Come join GD13-2! I'll be on right now (21:21, 10/10/2014 PST) working on stuff, and I'll probably stay on for like 4 hours. Come on in, I'll probably let you make your own custom side quest while I make some others, and you'll make me less lonely. Also I'm kinda lonely. Come join now!

Link: https://app.roll20.net/join/547007/WwBEQg
I'd honestly be tempted to come hang out if having a job hadn't rendered me incapable of functioning past midnight these days. Sorry. Sounds fun, though.