Dave:
[Image: pCrHLY9.jpg]

Elder:
[Image: wlbGY4w.jpg]

Valterak:
[Image: cST29H3.jpg]

Fisk:
[Image: EEiXbJM.jpg]
I should've had you make the art for the dossiers instead of Fish..
Also, I get the chainsaw arm and the wendigo arm, but what's with the bendy straw and the monkey on my chest?
DyssalC Wrote:
Bologna Prime Wrote:I am guod arti I mek gud art

The original GD crew:

Steve:
[Image: LCCXgH8.jpg]

Dave:
[Image: pCrHLY9.jpg]

Elder:
[Image: wlbGY4w.jpg]

Valterak:
[Image: cST29H3.jpg]

Fisk:
[Image: EEiXbJM.jpg]
I should've had you make the art for the dossiers instead of Fish..
Also, I get the chainsaw arm and the wendigo arm, but what's with the bendy straw and the monkey on my chest?

Steve is most definitely ling, those are his double proboscis.
Bologna Prime Wrote:Steve is most definitely ling, those are his double proboscis.
Here I had assumed that the straw was for sucking blood out of people because he's a vampire. I guess I was close maybe kinda?
This is still going?
Jack354yo Wrote:This is still going?
Yes, kind of.

We switched from DnD to Rogue Trader, and are currently in the middle of a campaign, and are currently at max occupancy as well.
We play on sundays now, around 3:15 PST. I'll send you a join link for the campaign, Wonk. I'll also yell at someone to start doing more write-ups. I miss those.

In the mean time, have a thing that Fish made that is rad. Spoilered because it's enormous.
[Image: EYt1Vtu.png]
david2222121 Wrote:I'll also yell at someone to start doing more write-ups. I miss those.
It's going to be me, isn't it?
david2222121 Wrote:In the mean time, have a thing that Fish made that is rad. Spoilered because it's enormous.
[Image: EYt1Vtu.png]
From left to right:

Bradford, played by Bologna Prime. Resident sneaky spyman with a penchant for kickass alien technology and other mysterious things. Also one of the two returning PCs from the previous campaign.

Andreas Feithiti, played by yours truly. Chemist, mad scientist, researcher on the alternate dimension called the Warp, and the ship's Navigator. Navigators are basically dudes with a psychic third eye that navigate the ship during travel through the Warp so they don't get jumped by spooky demons and shit.

Viktor, played by DyssalC. The ship's machine-man and designated tank who has ripped and torn through many an enemy with his bolter. Bolters, for reference, are assault rifle-looking guns that fire bullets that explode after hitting the target.

Stephan Mortekul, played by...I'm pretty sure her BYOND key is TheGrandPotatus. She doesn't actually play very often and doesn't even have an account on the forums. In any case, Stephan is the ship's Captain, armed with butt pauldrons that double as shields, a cloak made from the skin of a rainbow melon, and his trusty robotic partner, H'Owl, seen on his shoulder.

Hal Sievert, played by PlainInsane. The designated head of shooting dudes, if there is a dude that can be shot, Hal can shoot it until it dies. He's also able to perform sweet-ass triple backflips and also has a really cool laser gun.

Officer Austin Feufer, played by SgtBriar. The crew's religious man and one of the few bastions of morality and good sense among the madcap nonsense of the ship. Also he has a flamethrower. A really bigass flamethrower. And a really bigass sword.

Dr. Fisk, played by FishDance. Fisk is the ship's Astropath, which means that he's both the comms officer and he's also a psychic Warp-magic man. He's also very interested in the demonic denizens of the Warp and has earned a bit of a reputation as the campaign's trouble maker.
I'm not a troublemaker, I just speed up the decision making process that we would normally take. Also, I'll make a turbo huge mega write up within the next week or two depending on how much time I have to spend on it.
I used to have a big ass sword. Now I have a big ass hammer, and a big ass shield. And big ass power armor. Thankfully, my morality does not follow the trend of being a big ass. v
[Image: 0f7lO5m.png]

Would you recommend WizDOS to your peers? I would, somebody that gives it an 8/10 would.