pizzatiger Wrote:See a clown on the ground and NOT fart on him
Beyond the impossible.
atomic1fire Wrote:
Buzzbomb Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:Oh hey found it
It was in the art thread.
http://imgur.com/a/NgMrL

:golfclap: Very nice dude.

Good to know this is possible still, time to put on my thinkin' cap and figure this one out.

Also after a few tests it looks like the method I probably shouldn't mention anyway that involves a crate or locker was fixed, now it's just a cool way to kill yourself. I mean you do end up on centcom zlevel, but you don't survive the trip.

Marquesas ruining our fun yet again.
Archenteron Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:Also after a few tests it looks like the method I probably shouldn't mention anyway that involves a crate or locker was fixed, now it's just a cool way to kill yourself. I mean you do end up on centcom zlevel, but you don't survive the trip.

Enjoy.
Marquesas Wrote:
Archenteron Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:Also after a few tests it looks like the method I probably shouldn't mention anyway that involves a crate or locker was fixed, now it's just a cool way to kill yourself. I mean you do end up on centcom zlevel, but you don't survive the trip.

Enjoy.

there is so little to do on centcom other than dance with boogiebots, eat horrifying chemical icecreams and enjoy pizza so what the hell is the point of removing the method of reaching centcom anyway
Well clearly if it's so useless you don't mind it being gone?
All you could do was eat chemical ice cream, play Pimp-My-Shuttle and wait there. It's gone, it was fun while it lasted, no need to get all grumpy about it.

Now then: EXTREME CHALLENGE! My extreme challenge's rules are simple: Play space station 13 without being a fat nerd irl and have everyone think that you aren't a nerd in game.

c'est impossible
Motherfuckers getting between me and my victory ice cream deserve the worst possible treatment.
Ikkonoishi Wrote:Motherfuckers getting between me and my victory ice cream deserve the worst possible treatment.

[img]gyazo.com/db0823b0ba870ebd761fe7ef926b1bab[/img]

A real ultimate challenge is to keep medbay up and running without it being destroyed by the end of a long round.
pepsi_blue_fan Wrote:A real ultimate challenge is to keep medbay up and running without it being destroyed by the end of a long round.

Literally impossible.

Yesterday there was like three rounds in a row where medbay was reduced to a smoldering husk while chem, just next door, was literally intact.

If medbay ever manages to survive the round, it's due to the grace of god and you have no contro over it.
Here's one I call the flying too close to the sun challenge.

Use mad science to try and survive an adminbus.
I never asked for this- Get fully augmented without using medicine. Bonus points if you do self surgery.
Be an operative and nuke the station while wearing the full clown outfit. Bonus points if you only slip people with banana peels/space lube.
Light a cigarette on the singularity (RIP) and live to smoke it.

Successfully box a changeling/vampire/Artistic Toolbox user (RIP) one on one without getting stung or otherwise murdered using only your fists.

*deathgasp at the perfect time to get the guy killing you to lower their guard, then immediately turn around and robust them and their buddies.

Successfully frame someone else for your traitorous deeds and have them get murdered by the crew for it.

Turn a monkey into a human, get murdered for messing with it.

Mine over 3000 ores in a round (RIP plasma cutter) solo.

Build a new part of the station from scratch and have it serve some purpose that people use.

Successfully clone a husk.

Successfully murder the entire crew while dressed as a clown, including the shoes, and not using bombs or lethal traitor gear.

Successfully change identities with someone else against their will and have people believe that the other guy is the fraud.

More soon™
Jerkface00 Wrote:Successfully change identities with someone else against their will and have people believe that the other guy is the fraud.

I did this with Klayboxx once Heh.
Fake your own death successfully, leaving no doubt that you are dead.
Bonus points if you are the person who brings proof of your death to cops or the AI.