Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microbomb + vuvuzela = BOOM
Splatpope Wrote:not sure on this one, but even 1 microbomb is enough to remove limbs, right ?

Just have them work like pda bombs....A small explosion that has an small chance to knock off limbs with low damage....Mostly for weaking people or attackers ...Think about this....You rig an laser-gun with an microbomb and during a fight you drop it....The attacker picks it up and trys shooting you but blows up weakining him and giving you the advantage

And if you wanted to argue that explosions should not be cheap....dentomax give you 3 to 4 missels and unlimited bombs...If you upload the bomb program to an pda you can activate the bomb and throw it. Allowing items to be Implanted means that people become more parinoiod of items giving to them by strangers.....Making it even more important to pick your friends and enemys wisely
Splatpope Wrote:not sure on this one, but even 1 microbomb is enough to remove limbs, right ?
Yes it is, however, consider that the station is literally filled with stuff. Lets say a traitor spends all ten telecrystals on microbombs and implants ten different things with them. Even then the chances are still fairly low of all of them being used, making it so that only about 6-7 are even detonated, more if he's lucky, for some brute and maybe a lost limb.
Or maybe the traitor is procedurally injecting things, like leaving an implanted burn patch or emergency oxygen tank near a hull breach. He does this the whole round and gets ten victims.
Is this not okay? He went around laying smart traps around the station for unsuspecting crew to blow themselves up with. And of course most people who know about this sort of thing or experience it would know to look out for that sort of thing, forcing the traitor to have to play smarter to get more experienced players with it.
Well alright, my main concern is that people will end up always buying 10 microbombs and turn everything into a deathtrap, what you just described seems fair enough.
Splatpope Wrote:turning every item into a potential bomb may be over powered

Microbombs are massively underpowered, you have to inject a bunch to actually kill anyone with them.
Berrik Wrote:My idea for this is one microbomb per musical instrument, period. None of this nonsense about putting them in anything and everything.
I am so damn sorry I have derailed your thread.