Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microbomb + vuvuzela = BOOM
Obviously, when someone blows it.

Mabye also let this work with saxophones and harmonicas.
This idea is neat, but it seems really niche.
If I may suggest, how about Microbomb + (Item) = BOOM in general?
Sorry if I "spoil the broth".
turning every item into a potential bomb may be over powered
that is the point in microbombs, it's fun
It would be neat. Tossing a saxophone into escape you can bet your butt someone is going to play it at some point.
As long as you can't put 10 microbombs in one saxophone. That it would just end with bored taters saxophoning in the best place to do damage,
instead of having to damage themselves and make it to a good place to kick the bucket or lure someone to kill them.
One microbomb in an instrument/other items would probably be ok.
Kaet Wrote:As long as you can't put 10 microbombs in one saxophone. That it would just end with bored taters saxophoning in the best place to do damage,
instead of having to damage themselves and make it to a good place to kick the bucket or lure someone to kill them.
One microbomb in an instrument/other items would probably be ok.
Why not? Its not much different than injecting a monkey with ten microbombs, dragging it to escape, and waiting for somebody to inevitably beat it to death...
would it be limited to musical insturments or could you inject it into almost everything?

This is the future!

-This burger has some explosive fla-OH SHIT-

-Why is my taser beeping?

-Prehaps putting bombs into my Stunbaton wasn't the best idea..BUT THE ASSITANT DESERVED IT!-

-Discount dans....Your farts are explosive-

-A paper labled woody got wood(Also know as a hateful creation of destruction and doom)...why does it say boom on it?-

-So....A micrbromb injected into a microbomb injected into a Canister bomb....Bomception?
Weavel Wrote:that is the point in microbombs, it's fun

microbombs are balanced because something needs to die
Splatpope Wrote:

Ten microbombs going off is nuts and will almost definitely gib anybody within 2-3 tiles of the blast, stun everybody in the blast area, and create a decent sized breach.

So make it so only one microbomb can be loaded in, and microbomb injected objects don't activate each other with explosions, so you can't have microbomb object 1 blow up and then microbomb object 2-10 go off because they were in the blast area.
Eh, I think this makes bomb traps way too easy, though special traps like this would be neat. Maybe as part of some more complicated assembly?
My idea for this is one microbomb per musical instrument, period. None of this nonsense about putting them in anything and everything.
Microbomb a piece of item you are wearing so if someone trys to take it off, it will go off.
Make it so you can put microbombs in anything, but it does nothing because they only go off when you die.
There are no limits on floor pills or pipebombs why not Floor-batons?I vote that we should be allowed to microbomb items with ONE microbomb.....It would increase paranoia by 100%

-Microbomb an random weapon/item(Only one microbomb per item) and drop it on the floor....An assitant picks it up and sees the captain...He runs over to the captain and hits him and.....BOOM. Then the screaming of MICROBOMB ITEM TRAITOR, DON'T USE ANYTHING OR YOU WILL DIE!-

Yo....I heard you been looking for an staff assitant uniform? I got you one..When he puts it on BOOM

What happens if you microbomb an microbomb?..The answer is simple.....The first microbomb goes off when you inject someone with a microbomb.....also causing the second to go off too!
DyssalC Wrote:
Splatpope Wrote:

Ten microbombs going off is nuts and will almost definitely gib anybody within 2-3 tiles of the blast, stun everybody in the blast area, and create a decent sized breach.

So make it so only one microbomb can be loaded in, and microbomb injected objects don't activate each other with explosions, so you can't have microbomb object 1 blow up and then microbomb object 2-10 go off because they were in the blast area.

not sure on this one, but even 1 microbomb is enough to remove limbs, right ?