Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Minor Changes for Cluwne
  • cluwne used to automatically target anyone you were next to, but now requires you to use a targeting reticle and click on the target at 0 range. If the target is moving this is very unreliable. I would prefer to have it the old way!
  • if you stun a muggle with Magic Missile, and then cluwne them, they wake up with the stun automatically over. I think it'd make wizards' lives easier if it did not, since cluwnes can easily pick up and operate blunt objects/guns they may have had lying around.

thank you and ~~god bless~~
Also make it so people can't just get killed and cloned to fix cluwning.
KikiMofo Wrote:Also make it so people can't just get killed and cloned to fix cluwning.

Also fix the chemistry way to lift the cluwne curse, it's been broken for months, tia.
KikiMofo Wrote:Also make it so people can't just get killed and cloned to fix cluwning.
Didn't you use to be able to clown tons of cluwnes (for debutting purposes?)
I agree the old way was much better. You could just run at someone and click the spell until they were cluwned. With the new way it's almost impossible to use effectively unless the opponent is stunned with magic missile etc.

I'm a bit indifferent with the stun being cancelled when cluwned. I wouldn't mind if they stayed stunned though. Didn't clown's revenge used to stun them once casted back in the days where it could target anyone on screen?