Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How did you last die
Ran into the firing line of a fellow nuclear operative right as he was firing his RPG.
Winklabom Wrote:Ran into the firing line of a fellow nuclear operative right as he was firing his RPG.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is why you'll run across syndie rounds where the syndicate czar is screaming for no one to take an RPG.
Mageziya Wrote:
Winklabom Wrote:Ran into the firing line of a fellow nuclear operative right as he was firing his RPG.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is why you'll run across syndie rounds where the syndicate czar is screaming for no one to take an RPG.
This is why you let the clown hang out with you syndies, or he might nick your RPG and toast ya.
If this is the round I saw just now, the syndies began by entering sec and firing the RPG twice at thin air. Later on no one could get into sec because the doors were weldmagged, until a syndie RPG'd the door and opened sec up to the crew.

The syndies still won though.
Roomba Wrote:If this is the round I saw just now, the syndies began by entering sec and firing the RPG twice at thin air. Later on no one could get into sec because the doors were weldmagged, until a syndie RPG'd the door and opened sec up to the crew.

The syndies still won though.
I like hacking the door closed, then standing just far enough away to see when the door is being hacked back open. That's when I fire the RPG
After a radiation blowout, the clown and I found an activated artifact. We touched it, it injected us with stuff. I reagent scanned myself: 20 units each of ethanol, squeeze, and triplemeth.

We proceeded to continue touching it, staggering around, puking, and then dying. No regrets.
It was a syndie round and I was a clown. I shielded the HOS from a RPG with my body.
Ed Venture Wrote:It was a syndie round and I was a clown. I shielded the HOS from a RPG with my body.
-honks out taps-
a captain and his monkey electrified me with the electrifying chair and then the execution room blew up
I found an artbeaker. I made Omega Weed using it.

I smoked the Omega Weed.

I got cloned.

My still-lit blunt was with my stuff.

I smoked more Omega Weed.
Burned alive and shot with lasers repeatedly over the course of several minutes.
I accidentally punched a monkey while trying to pull him out of the doorway and all the monkeys in the room ganged up on me. One monkey grabbed a flash and kept me down while the others kicked me repeatedly. After the initial anger, confusion, & betrayal wore off, humiliation sunk in because people were watching.

To add insult to injury, I was the traitor. frown frown frown
The next time I'm a roboticist, I'm dashing into the monkey pen and tossing out flashes like candy.
The monkeys heard about flashmobs and thought it was a great idea.
I began punching my archnemesis Bob Ludwig, as revenge for not helping me with my deafness earlier in the round, as I was punching him the traitor Captain, Erik Hanson, started shooting him, in solidarity I guess. So I start wailing on Erik Hanson, and he starts shooting me with lasers. Then I got spaced.