Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How did you last die
Beaten to death with a shotgun by a 'lifezombie' hopped up on meth.
The wendigos got wise to my shenanigans, two of them appeared at the same time, surrounded me in a narrow corridor and ripped my head off.
They're learning! GONK
along with very probably 30 other people, gibbed by some martian mutants chilling in a grille next to genetics
I was being a normal geneticist, just getting powers cloning people, get hulk and polymorph and walked around till I got stunned by some sec guard, proceed to go on a goose chase trying to knock him down with out ripping both of his arms off. Get lasered by the and stripped and put on arrest by him, wander around and get bucklecuffed in the gym, go to the chapel and get burnt to a crisp by the captain and then spaced in a funeral. Dude wasn't even a traitor.
Purdie Wrote:along with very probably 30 other people, gibbed by some martian mutants chilling in a grille next to genetics

Holy shit that is evil...
This was from a few days ago. I was captain, and decided to go on a manly hunt for wendigos, because thats what real men do. So, i assemble and arm a team of 6 people, including Roman Camp, and John Argyle. We make our way to ice moon, and to the caves. It does not take long before utter chaos erupts, and half of the team is mobbed and killed by ice spiders. Soon after the first massacre, John gets bags his first wendigo. Then, the rest of us get mauled by ice spiders. One by one we fell. Soon, it was just John, who proceeded to bag 5 more wendigos, and then find out he cant get back to the station. So he, in true manly fashion, burns all of our bodies viking style, amongnst his fallen prey of 6 wendigos.
Today, i died because a clown wanted my russian revolver to end his days.

He had 10 microbombs.

I was next to him.
After shotgunning down the chief engineer for NOT LIKING MY BURGER I MADE FOR HIM WHICH HE TOLD ME TO MAKE AND THEN FIRING ME FOR IT, I dragged his body to the combustion area and ,because of the hull breaches already there, managed to kill him and then myself causing an explosion from the microbombs in me to gib our bodies. Revenge taste so sweet.
I had just finished tidying up that sketchy room behind the Janitor's closet, so I decided to smoke some celebratory weed.
Exactly two steps after lighting up I found myself on the mass driver, which immediately sent me on a one way trip to space.

RIP
Winners don't do space drugs.
I punched Mr.Grabber (not his true name,just last name) and he exploded,heh... FALCON PUNCH! Fuck off. (or hammer)
storm1911 Wrote:I punched Mr.Grabber (not his true name,just last name) and he exploded,heh... FALCON PUNCH! Fuck off. (or hammer)
He exploded into gibs together with the whole science wing and crew Gibs
I was going rambo style and ended up killed by my own wrestling belt.
Just yesterday, Dr. Majestic went all 'Zeus, god of lightnings' on our asses and overcharged the engine to around 50 TW, at some point. He then proceeded to zap us all with power gloves, which proved to be very effective.
sankto Wrote:Just yesterday, Dr. Majestic went all 'Zeus, god of lightnings' on our asses and overcharged the engine to around 50 TW, at some point. He then proceeded to zap us all with power gloves, which proved to be very effective.
That was fucking awesome. I spawned late as HoS and first door I touched BOOM arc flashed to instant death. Fucking amazing.
sankto Wrote:Just yesterday, Dr. Majestic went all 'Zeus, god of lightnings' on our asses and overcharged the engine to around 50 TW, at some point. He then proceeded to zap us all with power gloves, which proved to be very effective.
Yeah holy shit that was hilarious. It didn't even spare me, the AI.