Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How did you last die
ISaidNo Wrote:A traitor walked in with a hunting rifle, shot me so hard i flew into the medical vendor, which then fell on me and killed me pretty much instantly. RIP
Oh the irony!
Adam Holdeman has analyzed Adam Holdeman's vitals!
Conor The Doomed has analyzed Conor The Doomed's vitals!
Quote:Analyzing Results for Conor The Doomed:
Overall Status: 75% healthy
Damage Specifics: 0-16.5-0-8
Key: Suffocation/Toxin/Burns/Brute
Body Temperature: 32.43°C (90.3739°F)
Subject bloodstream oxygen level normal | Subject bloodstream toxin level minimal | Subject burn injury status O.K | Subject brute-force injury status O.K
Parasite: Spider Eggs (Stage 4/5)
Suggested Remedy: Surgery
You feel like something is tearing its way out of your skin...
Conor The Doomed screams!
Conor The Doomed bursts open! Holy fuck!
DEAD: Ghost (Conor The Doomed) laments, ";God damn it Ad- shit"

Welp. Finding out you have three seconds to live and knowing who did it.
Conor12 Wrote:Adam Holdeman has analyzed Adam Holdeman's vitals!
Conor The Doomed has analyzed Conor The Doomed's vitals!
Quote:Analyzing Results for Conor The Doomed:
Overall Status: 75% healthy
Damage Specifics: 0-16.5-0-8
Key: Suffocation/Toxin/Burns/Brute
Body Temperature: 32.43°C (90.3739°F)
Subject bloodstream oxygen level normal | Subject bloodstream toxin level minimal | Subject burn injury status O.K | Subject brute-force injury status O.K
Parasite: Spider Eggs (Stage 4/5)
Suggested Remedy: Surgery
You feel like something is tearing its way out of your skin...
Conor The Doomed screams!
Conor The Doomed bursts open! Holy fuck!
DEAD: Ghost (Conor The Doomed) laments, ";God damn it Ad- shit"

Welp. Finding out you have three seconds to live and knowing who did it.

Hehehe, I can't believe I went undetected for so long. Got to the point where I thought fuck it, i'll just inject everyone with sarin. One unlucky dude got sarin AND spider eggs!
I got PDA bombed while standing next to a full welding fuel canister. instant death.
In retrospect, it was a bad idea to throw my internals box in order to fly through space faster.
epicdwarf Wrote:In retrospect, it was a bad idea to throw my internals box in order to fly through space faster.

I laughed so hard at this I choked myself dizzy on water, thank you for that
Cody Feufer throws the backpack.
Xavier Bestmin has been hit by the backpack.
Xavier Bestmin says, "rude"
You reach into the backpack, but there was a live mousetrap in there!
the pipe bomb explodes!
Your armor blocks the shrapnel!
Cody Feufer screams!
DEAD: Ghost (Xavier Bestmin) laments, "touche"
Zachary Anderson says, "you want me to hit you with this flash pie"
Spigot The Bear says, "yes"
Zachary Anderson throws the flash/cell assembly pie.
the flash/cell assembly pie smacks into Spigot The Bear!
Zachary Anderson blinds Spigot The Bear with the flash/cell assembly!
Spigot The Bear nods.
Spigot The Bear seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
T.D.F states, "...what"
DEAD: Ghost (Spigot The Bear) moans, "that's a damn good pie"
This was a death from a while ago, but it was pretty great.

I spawned as Captain, and it was nuke. For reference: I am not robust. At all. Yet, somehow, I managed to make it through two syndicate assaults alive and with the disk still in my possession. Myself, the HoS, RD, and a doctor were heading out from the bridge after the latest attack, probably going to Medbay or Security or something. While passing through the courtroom, we passed by a friendly yeti that had appeared at some point in the round. It had been trapped in the market stall for a while, but someone had, naturally, let it out. Everybody stopped to say hi and give it a pet. Including me. After I had just finished shooting a syndie op point-blank.

I, survivor of countless bullets, grenades and rockets, died, because I accidentally punched a friendly yeti and it ate me.
Haine Wrote:This was a death from a while ago, but it was pretty great.

I spawned as Captain, and it was nuke. For reference: I am not robust. At all. Yet, somehow, I managed to make it through two syndicate assaults alive and with the disk still in my possession. Myself, the HoS, RD, and a doctor were heading out from the bridge after the latest attack, probably going to Medbay or Security or something. While passing through the courtroom, we passed by a friendly yeti that had appeared at some point in the round. It had been trapped in the market stall for a while, but someone had, naturally, let it out. Everybody stopped to say hi and give it a pet. Including me. After I had just finished shooting a syndie op point-blank.

I, survivor of countless bullets, grenades and rockets, died, because I accidentally punched a friendly yeti and it ate me.
hahahahahaha I remember that. When you died we all immediately ran looking for where the disk had respawned.
Just finished a rare gang mode round as the AI. We had a prohibition gimmick going on, so I was threatening all the low-level people constantly with unspecified retribution if I found so much as a hint of alcohol in their general area, using the PDA so they knew very well I was talking to them. I also came down hard on the heads, implying that if they didn't do their jobs extremely well that security might coincidentally find contraband in their offices. I was also given a law that said anyone engaging in chemical warfare (which included farting) wasn't human, and later because of data corruption I got another that said I should quarantine medbay and not let anyone out (though I still had to if they asked, because it didn't override law 2). When the escape shuttle arrived I even told them that they'd all be arrested when they got to Central Command because they had all broken prohibition by having fun. So through all of this antagonism between me and the crew, with incredibly violent gangs running around everywhere, how did I die? Electrical surges, which got me on the exact second that the round ended.
I was on fire and walked into hellfoam. o snap that burn was fire
Run over by a guy in a pod.
I was disappointed to discover that using the suicide command with a shotgun in hand just leads to holding breath.
fed dragon's breath and chucked into belt hell for being a bad janitor