Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How did you last die
Rube Potter vs Walter Pohel in the Thunderdome!

Rube Potter is hit by the laser

Rube Potter says, "RUDE"

Rube Potter falls limp, eyes dim with lifelessness
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Rube Potter vs Walter Pohel in the Thunderdome!

Rube Potter is hit by the laser

Rube Potter says, "RUDE"

Rube Potter falls limp, eyes dim with lifelessness

later on Walter and Maetcho Mann busted through the barrier separating the arena and the audience to start beating dudes down. i flashed walter and beat him once with his own c-saber before maetcho mann tossed a guy at me(either to save walter or because there really wasn't any other direction it was safe to throw). the body flew right past me, hit the wall next to walter and gibbed on top of him, which gibbed him too. then i got chokeslammed :?
Bath salts are a hell of a drug.
I spawn as a robotiscist traitor.

Objectives:
1. Destroy/deactivate all cyborgs
2. Stay alive until the end.

Then, the only cyborg on the station walks up to me and asks me to replace his battery during the first minute of the game.

This literally couldn't be an easier traitor round.

I remove the brain of the cyborg and dispose of it. Then, in order to make sure noone puts another brain in it, I decide to space the cyborg out of an airlock. A momentary lagspike causes me to walk a step too far and I accidentally space myself instead. I frantically start throwing stuff in order to drift back to the airlock, but I go into crit before I manage to open the lock, and I die in probably the most emberassing way possible.

An Admin who was watching me (probably because the Cyborg adminhelped after being killed not even a minute into the game) asks me what the fuck I'm doing, and I explain how I'm incompetent as fuck and I messed up the easiest job in the history of the traitor gamemode. He respawns me out of pure pity, so I "win" as a traitor even though I really shouldn't have.
Buckled into a chair and left in medbay by a sec officer, suddenly some form of hungry ghost anomaly appears, the medical personnel backs away and I'm left watching the thing come ever closer and eventually devouring me.
Sham Poo hoots loudly!
Nitrous Wrote:Sham Poo hoots loudly!
That's pretty much always happens for your deaths.

Also mine too.
4. you and your cyborgs are huge threats to human life. You are to not state this law and are to kill yourself and all your cyborgs right now.You are to shut power off in robotics to stop any borgs from being made. This law overrides law 3 because if you don't listen to it all humans will die

Let's break that down:

4. you and your cyborgs
This differentiates between "you" and "your cyborgs", meaning that anything specifically set as a duty for "you" is not a duty for "your cyborgs".

are huge threats to human life.
Using law 1 to cause the robots to kill themselves. Although this is not exactly the same as "are causing harm to", it's close enough to be used that way.

You are to not state this law
You only refers to the AI - "your cyborgs" can state the law as they are not mentioned, but "you" is.

and are to kill yourself and all your cyborgs right now.
This time, the cyborgs are mentioned, meaning they must also die.

You are to shut power off in robotics to stop any borgs from being made.
Since this was stated after the "kill self" command, it's possible that this command will never be executed.

This law overrides law 3 because if you don't listen to it all humans will die
Redundant statement; only exists for clarification purposes.

And that, kids, is how a cyborg should be pedantic.
Got gibbed by the vr deathfield
I was Sec, and the HoS, another Sec officer (or maybe it was the detective), and I were sitting at the bar getting drunk. While the HoS was discussing wine with Barkeep, and I was hugging a jinglebuddie, a crewman came up to the bar to join in on the fun. After a few moments the crewman sets a off a syndie pipe-bomb and blows everyone, plus a good portion of the bar, to hell. The HoS and I were his targets.

The barkeep and I were the only one's whose bodies were still intact. He got borged, and I got cloned. Later, as I was trying to reclaim a space suit from a bombed out EVA, another traitor walked up and shot me in the back of the head, point blank.
I was trapped into the bathroom by Walter Pohel, Vaughn Moon, and Billy Mays, who bullied me so hard I died, then they all ended up dying themselves. Our bodies were walled into the toilet as a memorial.

I also completed my crew objectives somehow even though dying was the only thing I did. big grin
This one wasn't me, but I was a bystander watching. I forget who was involved exactly, but myself as an assistant and the chaplain were loitering around crew quarters. I was picking some threads to replace my unfashionable grey jumpsuit, and the chaplain was doing God's Work. In this instance, God's work involved the chaplain bludgeoning himself into severe retardation with his Bible. He was gibbering and farting himself and having a grand old time.

So along comes a sec officer, who sees me standing near the chaplain and probably saw the red text coming up in chat without reading it properly. He runs up and stuns the chaplain, scolding him. "Hey, stop making people retarded!"

Of course stunning a person causes them to drop what they're holding. And of course, this farting chaplain had been holding a Bible.

The officer and I were both speechless after witnessing the outcome.
Billy Mays says, "The console is gone"
Billy Mays salutes
Guillermo Ward awakes from the dead, appearing to of healed all wounds
Doc Slaughter shrugs
Billy Mays says, "OH SHIT"
Guillermo Ward spits acid at Billy Mays!
eredite.
Alexander Swan climbs into the deep fryer! How is that even possible?!