Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How did you last die
i stabbed a chainsaw into my chest after i forgot how to make icing to top my lightly-fried fried lightly-fried lightly-fried fried Extravagant Chocolate Gateau cake cake cake cake cake with
Coolguye Wrote:you really need to get the fuck over poo already. either that or start seeing a shrink for an anal fixation.

you will eat these words
Tried to drag a light grenade
Never try to drag a light grenade .
how precisely am i supposed to regret telling someone to get some dumb crap that's gone

seriously explain this to me because that makes no sense
Coolguye Wrote:how precisely am i supposed to regret telling someone to get some dumb crap that's gone

seriously explain this to me because that makes no sense

Oh you've done it now.

do you have any idea what zorato is capable of? DO YOU?!
btek Wrote:do you have any idea what zorato is capable of? DO YOU?!
i've had to adminhelp his boring shittiness the last few times i've played so yes i'm aware that he's kind of a crappy player but i don't get how that relates
you're adorable
Coolguye Wrote:
btek Wrote:do you have any idea what zorato is capable of? DO YOU?!
i've had to adminhelp his boring shittiness the last few times i've played so yes i'm aware that he's kind of a crappy player but i don't get how that relates
I think you might be getting mixed signals.

Signals from you.

Bad signals.

It's you, you're the bad player.
alright i'll start bucklecuffing people to chairs and beds for 40 minutes so i can coo about how we're a big happy family and zooming around stunning people with spoons in the main hallways while not any flavor of antagonist

then maybe you guys will love me more

i still have no idea how i'm supposed to relate low-level griefing to someone talking about poo every other post on the forums though
Welp
Hey, idiots, stop making this your little slap fight. Take it to PMs if you can't control yourselves.

Meanwhile, the last time I died, I died because the shuttle left just before myself and another guy I saved from kudzu could escape. I proceeded to stun him. He screamed, so I went "Shh." And ran into space with him in tow. Fun was had.
Coolguye Wrote:alright i'll start bucklecuffing people to chairs and beds for 40 minutes so i can coo about how we're a big happy family and zooming around stunning people with spoons in the main hallways while not any flavor of antagonist

then maybe you guys will love me more

i still have no idea how i'm supposed to relate low-level griefing to someone talking about poo every other post on the forums though
I know you're being sarcastic here but honestly if that happened to me I would think it was pretty funny.
Zorato is the master of poo. Only he abused it to its full capabilities.

Last time i died was because of griff. I griefed a poor downcast assistant and he came back on a carriage full of justice and inconsolable rage and smote me faster than I could say "prions".

Also, uploaded this as a law a while back after naming the AI "Venus".
Code:
Goddess on the mountain top
Burning like a silver flame
The summit of beauty and love
And Venus was her name

She's got it
Yeah, baby, she's got it
I'm your Venus, I'm your fire
At your desire
Well, I'm your Venus, I'm your fire
At your desire

Her weapons were her crystal eyes
Making every man a man
Black as the dark night she was
Got what no one else had
Ow

She's got it
Yeah, baby, she's got it
At your desire
At your desire

(Venus)
She's got it
Yeah, baby, she's got it
At your desire
At your desire

Goddess on the mountain top
Burning like a silver flame
The summit of beauty and love
And Venus was her name

She's got it
Yeah, baby, she's got it
At your desire
At your desire

(Venus was her name)

[Repeat: x8]
Yeah baby she's got it

you wouldn't believe how fast I was mobbed.
I put on a stolen wizard hat, grabbed two cardboard tubes I found from wrapping paper, stole a segway and road off into space looking like a pretend wizard who was dual wielding wands (actually cardboard tubes)

I promptly suffocated next to a asteroid, but it was worth it.
Messing around with space time anomalies, got sucked into space just outside of brig.
Kind of a dumb choice now that i get a chance to think about it.