Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all knew this would happen eventually
Ok, so now almost all of the heads have a pet, with one exception. Why the fuck doesn't the HoS get a damn pet? Whenever I get tired of enforcing law and getting shot, I come back to my office. The only problem with this is that the only thing in my office is a locker that has been emagged and my comfy chair. I need a pet! I've no clue what the pet should be, but it should definitely wear a minature security jumpsuit complete with collector's edition toy stun baton.
A pet crab that can be picked up and used as a bludgeon for vigilantes and bad wizards. He pinches literally everyone that walks past causing mild brute damage. If you attempt to pick him up and you aren't the hos, he will pinch you which will cause you to drop him.
Hahahha yes
[Image: HnPHJfo.png]

The Head Securibee.
Spy_Guy Wrote:[Image: HnPHJfo.png]

The Head Securibee.
Na I think all heads should have different animals/insects. I think the crab idea is good. Make it a pet magma crab that is smaller and has a toy baton and a beret.
The CE and HoP have pets?
Noah Buttes Wrote:The CE and HoP have pets?

Shhhhhhhh.... That was just a ploy to get a pet! Let them deal with that later!
Security does start out with something better than a pet: OFFICER BEEPSKY!
APARTHEID Wrote:Security does start out with something better than a pet: OFFICER BEEPSKY!
True but refering to him as a pet is very rude and you will be paid a visit by Officer Beepsky's dad Mr Beepsky in a day or so. Please don't hide. It just makes it worse.

Starting the petition to get the HoP their Head of Personnowl pet.
Archenteron Wrote:

Starting the petition to get the HoP their Head of Personnowl pet.

Make it a turtle, that way at least someone will do the HoP's job.
My personal vote for the Head of Security's pet would be a wolf or German Shepdherd Dog.

Would have the "Protect" attribute like Heisenbee and "lil <name>" bees. (ie: you hurt the HoS and it'll cause his pet to aggro).
If the HOS's dog could play fetch, that could be great.

Be a clown, break into HOS's office to give doggie a treat and play fetch.

Also if it wasn't too OP perhaps HOS could have a dog whistle they can give an attack or follow command with, like Attack-That guy and the dog would knock that person down and leave them stunned, maybe do some brute damage. It would obviously only work for the HOS or someone with the HOS's DNA, and really only be effective on one person at a time.

I think HOS with a Police dog would be neat.
George is the only dog for this station!

I might sprite a pet if I can think of a good enough pun name.
I don't think we really need any more pets. The RD and the MD having one each works because they've got the whole goofy rivalry thing going.

That said, if you really want to give the HoS a pet, make it a pet brick or rock. Googly eyes, helps you apprehend criminals (when you chuck it at their head).