Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor Gimmix 101
Kidnap a guy and then force him to play Russian roulette. If he survives 3 pulls, he gets paid.
Erebite explodes on hard impact, correct?

Does this mean if you throw erebite bars they will, in fact, detonate?

And the more erebite ore you smelt together the bigger said explosion will be?
Implant 10 microbombs in a monkey, then inject it with some slow acting poison that'll eventually finish it off for a delayed explosion that can't be traced back to you
As a traitor, get access to chem lab the bar and engineering storage....

Steal as many fuel tanks as you can.
Make a flamethrower.
Empty the fuel tanks in someplace quiet (Maybe even in space near the LP)
Brew up a TON of port. (About 125 - 150 units of port per fuel tank)
Mix in desired secondary ingrediant (CLF3, Flursulf acid, Sarin (The possiblities are endless!) etc)
Go around and spray people down with your port thrower! While they are screaming in pain they end up randomly teleporting wihout knowing whats going on
(May not work with people that have masks on.)
Another fun idea for teleporting...

Start the round as a traitor.
Work on getting legal access to security and mining. (Starting as the CE will help since itgives you a lot of extra tools and access you could use. Like ordering waveguns)
Help mining, collect and stash all telecrystals in a safe place (Maybe keep a mining bag and just only fill it with telecrystals.)
Get 15 to 30 telecrystals (You could sometimes buy them form space traders too)
Get 15 to30 cloth (must be the same ammount as the crystals)
Order a wavegun
Make telecrystal gloves.
Go to security, Take as many handcuffs as possible.
Pick out single targets.
Shoot person with the wavegun
Handcuff the person
Put the telecrystal gloves on
Repeat the last 4 steps
Hilarity ensues
Fermid foam. Figure it out.
Not sure if I already posted this. I like to make two medibots and take two watering cans.

One filled with water, cfl3 and thermite

the other pottassium, fire fighting foam and black powder. pop them into the two medibots, and watch people get exploded and gib as they seek healing. I also seperately super heat the reagents for sarin and smoke powder for some additional fun. Haven't tried hellfoamibots yet, that is my next project.
Mother Fucking Canister Bombs.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Start your bomb threat revolution!
Readster Wrote:Mother Fucking Canister Bombs.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Start your bomb threat revolution!
I love the canisterbombs interface.
I keep getting mindslaved "can you make me some of those cannister bombs?"... I've gotten quite good at it at this point
replace the atmospheric cans in pods with heated plasma.
The ridiculous bomb.

Step 1: set up a grav-thingamabob circuit to loop throughout the entire station.
Step 2: mix up a naaaaasty tank transfer valve bomb.
step 3: Set the timer for 5-ish minutes.
step 4: get inside a locker.
Step 5: activate said grav circuit.
step 6: Warn the crew that in 5-ish minutes the bomb would go off, and if anyone tried to stop it you would set it off immediately.
step 7: laugh as people try to get away from the explosive death locker.
Lavastage Wrote:The ridiculous bomb.

Step 1: set up a grav-thingamabob circuit to loop throughout the entire station.
step 6: Warn the crew that in 5-ish minutes the bomb would go off, and if anyone tried to stop it you would set it off immediately.

Speed edition: Tell the crew that if the locker slows down on its loop the bomb will go off. Cue movie dialogue and action hero antics followed by anticlimactic clown stumbling in front of the locker and triggering the bomb.
Crumplehat Wrote:
Lavastage Wrote:The ridiculous bomb.

Speed edition: Tell the crew that if the locker slows down on its loop the bomb will go off. Cue movie dialogue and action hero antics followed by anticlimactic clown stumbling in front of the locker and triggering the bomb.
I love this so much. I wanna see it/do it myself. If only I knew how to set up mechanic stuff.
Mindslave someone, and instead of telling them to kill themselves, make them do stupid things that will eventually get them killed.

-Attempt to emag fermids
-Pretend to be a changeling (they need to know how to do custom emotes for this to work)
-Hotwire the engine directly to the station's powergrid, then hack doors without any gloves
-Start a bar fight over who is the best faction in Alpha Centauri
-Kill heisenbee and fart on his corpse until lynched