Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor Gimmix 101
One of my favorite things to do as a traitor is to do my job but do nefarious stuff while no one is looking and then go back to my workplace.

doing hugely risky murders like killing people in the barber chair with a razor right next to security.

setting up various escape plans all over the station, like putting up fake walls in between the maint. hallways that go through space with tile floors into another hallway that preferably leads to a no camera area.

using a cloaker to clandestinely listen to conversations people have all over the station, hopefully picking up who the other traitors are.

using the packet sniff to detect PDA messages between people.

listening to the robotic channel for clues that the AI might not want to share with the crew (like a changeling eating someone 3 minutes in)

murdering people next to maint. corridors and dragging them inside to finish the kill, then hiding them in a locker.

If there is no one else around except the guy you are killing and the AI watching you, space the guy and watch as the AI screams to security, security will show up and arrest you, however they can't really do anything since no one can corroborate except for the usually rogue AI.

Using no traitor items to commit murders and misdeeds, if officers cannot find anything to confirm you are a traitor on you then they have no choice but to let you free or just kill you if they really hate you.

filling the genetics lights with plasma and turning off the APCs by hacking them before blowing out the lights, pretend to "fix" the lights and the APC, the lights automatically turn on and those geneticists start crying.

Destroy equipment that is useful in emergencies, sabotage the solars, cut the comms dishes, blow out lights and start fires.
When rogue or emagged I liked to play the overhelpful mediborg, I "cluelessly" keep slapping on atropine patches that have a little bit of stinging powder and silver sulfate in them... the people I am "helping" die of heart attacks pretty quickly
Shoddy Wrote:Using no traitor items to commit murders and misdeeds, if officers cannot find anything to confirm you are a traitor on you then they have no choice but to let you free or just kill you if they really hate you.

I love doing this. Just put on a mask, hide my ID, beat people's heads in with fire extinguishers, and put on a new christmas sweater every time the old one gets covered in blood.
Fill everyone with simethicone.
HukHukHuk Wrote:Fill everyone with simethicone.

Simethicone shouldn't decay. The only way out should be death.

You monster!
lifehole Wrote:

Simethicone shouldn't decay. The only way out should be death.

Or calomel.
My favorite traitor gimmick is to make golden emags and then sell them for the corpses of bees.
you're a really sick person you know that
what kind of person prefers wasps to bees
wasps are nature's assholes
bees give you honey and shit and don't care about you unless you fuck with them
"The Mad Micro-Bomber":

1: spawn 10 micro-bombs

2: Implant yourself with one

3: Implant random people with the 9 others

Proceed to cause random havoc around the station, or wait to hear explosions. Whatever, it's your shift.
Poor M.D.'s never see it coming...nor do any other hapless passerby's too lazy to help those dying next to them.

Alternatively, implant monkeys and leave them laying around in critical health. They'll die off eventually, or some assistant/sec will finish the job, and explode.

More soon™
BlakeJohnson Wrote:you're a really sick person you know that
what kind of person prefers wasps to bees
wasps are nature's assholes
bees give you honey and shit and don't care about you unless you fuck with them

I am a friend to all wasps, and the mortal enemy of bees.

Bees murdered my back story parents, and i was raised by space wasps.
Build a conveyer belt so it outputs to a teleporter.
Make a robotics fabricator output on the belt.
Emag all the drones as they pass the conveyer belt.

Initiate the robolution.
Jerkface00 Wrote:"The Mad Micro-Bomber":

1: spawn 10 micro-bombs

2: Implant yourself with one

3: Implant random people with the 9 others

Proceed to cause random havoc around the station, or wait to hear explosions. Whatever, it's your shift.
Poor M.D.'s never see it coming...nor do any other hapless passerby's too lazy to help those dying next to them.

Alternatively, implant monkeys and leave them laying around in critical health. They'll die off eventually, or some assistant/sec will finish the job, and explode.

More soon™

this but steal/destroy every scalpel first so they can't be removed
poland spring Wrote:this but steal/destroy every scalpel first so they can't be removed

Pretty sure that the robotics fab can make scapels.
Ikkonoishi Wrote:
poland spring Wrote:this but steal/destroy every scalpel first so they can't be removed

Pretty sure that the robotics fab can make scapels.
Destroy those too.