Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor Gimmix 101
Haven't tried this gimmick yet, but I think it might be pretty fun.

Ask HOP to make you a vice officer, Begin to institute a drug war on the ills of the station.

Bomb chemistry "because drugs"

fill botany full of fire "because they might smoke weed"

Rig all of the smoke and vending machines to electricute people who try to use them.

Reprogram the AI to remind people that "drugs are for thugs"

Maybe mindslave some dudes and make them your drug war enforcement squad.

Make up random "Acceptible drug limits" and murder people if they don't accept a drug test.

Basically be a traitor supercop until everyone wants to murder you.
Steal people's shoes...with their legs still attached
When ever someone asks you for a light.

Take out a flameThrower and light them on fire.

Then light up a blunt with there flaming corpse.
No one ever asks me for a light frown

Make simethicone foam genades. Spacelube the resulting angry mob until dead.
A few monkey-based ones I haven't had time to try:

-Fill an important area with monkeys, then freeze the lot with cryostylane smoke and watch people struggle to get past the frozen monkey roadblock. Bonus points for trapping someone in the middle.

-Give the monkey in the bar a signal jammer, watch an annoyed crowd struggle to find it

-Give a monkey mag boots, place it somewhere inconvenient, then feed it unstable mutagen until it becomes radioactive.

One fun thing I have tried for general havoc is teleporting the x-drone into somewhere inconvenient on the station. Takes a couple minutes with the teleporter, and if you're quick and snip the cameras you can often get away with it.
This is probably the worst traitor gimmick I could think of for roboticist/someone with a surgery table.

Build frankenstein by removing someones limbs, killing them, then replacing each limb and the heart with the body part of another crew member, then inject with strange reagent and mindslave. Announce to the crew you've just made frankenstein's monster. Instruct the patchwork crewmen to murder people.

Note I have no idea if strange reagent would actually work under these conditions. Or if Frankenfart would reject all of it's limbs at once and be kicking and punching itself into crit.
since the whole limb rejection thing doesn't seem to happen I'm guessing it would work fine.
atomic1fire Wrote:This is probably the worst traitor gimmick I could think of for roboticist/someone with a surgery table.

Build frankenstein by removing someones limbs, killing them, then replacing each limb and the heart with the body part of another crew member, then inject with strange reagent and mindslave. Announce to the crew you've just made frankenstein's monster. Instruct the patchwork crewmen to murder people.

Note I have no idea if strange reagent would actually work under these conditions. Or if Frankenfart would reject all of it's limbs at once and be kicking and punching itself into crit.

I've considered doing a similar thing, but instead of making a frankenstein I would take one limb and transplant it on as many people as possible so it would get a horrendously long name.
Grow several satchels worth of exploding tomatoes.

Grab a voice changer, a spacesuit and an agent card. Name yourself 'DISCOUNT ARTYPOD'.

Jetpack around the station chucking explosive tomatoes while assuring the station that despite syndicate budget cuts limiting your resources, you are still committed to bringing the station the classic artypod experience they all know and love.

(although I guess you'd have to switch between the space helmet and voice changer every time you spoke, I wish voice changers came in other formats besides 'gas mask')
You wear a mask UNDER the helmet.
Oh yeah, I meant the breath mask, although apparently you can connect an air tank to a gas mask so if that works ignore me.

That said voice changers should still come in other flavours. Maybe have them be able to scan and mimic other masks, so you can run around as a voice-changed Nicolas Cage.
This wasn't as a traitor but it involves a great one.
At one point I was playing chemist awhile ago on a server.
I had the mischief objective "Have Meth in your bloodstream at the end of the match."
I eventually managed to make meth, then my fellow chemist noticed and I told him my "Aspiration."
He liked my idea, then told me that his objective was to kill me, but since I was "fun" he gave me a grenade creation kit.
I instantly knew that I wanted to create a meth smoke grenade, then set it off on the escape shuttle.
I unfortunately failed to make a proper meth smoke grenade, but drug smoke grenades are a possibility for fun.
Give the AI a law stating that people in cyborg costumes are experimental cyborgs from Centcom and are more valuable than the rest of the crew, followed by a onehuman law.
Watch as the station fills up with people in cyborg costumes, trying to act as cyborg-y as possible.
One human yourself, and give the borgs a law to inject non-humans with nanomachines. Set up shop on the mining station mass producing nanomachines for the borgs, turning them into mediborgs, and emagging their hyposprays. Have them cut power to the station so people can't shock themselves.

Enjoy the robopocolypse.

A borg with an emagged hypospray is actually more dangerous than a hellpatcher. It just takes a bit more effort.
lukeib618 Wrote:This wasn't as a traitor but it involves a great one.
At one point I was playing chemist awhile ago on a server.
I had the mischief objective "Have Meth in your bloodstream at the end of the match."
I eventually managed to make meth, then my fellow chemist noticed and I told him my "Aspiration."
He liked my idea, then told me that his objective was to kill me, but since I was "fun" he gave me a grenade creation kit.
I instantly knew that I wanted to create a meth smoke grenade, then set it off on the escape shuttle.
I unfortunately failed to make a proper meth smoke grenade, but drug smoke grenades are a possibility for fun.

It's a shame chemists can't order the poison bottles. Otherwise we could make spider egg foam grenades