Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor Gimmix 101
Borg Battle Royale
This is a fun way to complete the borg killing objective if there's a bunch of borgs around. You upload a law that commands the cyborgs to fight until only one is left standing. People have done it several times in the past, and it's always a crowd pleaser. Just be careful that you don't get a lynching mob on you if you personally kill the surviving borg champion.

The Eraser
Order a stack of DNA scramblers, and get hold of something to stun people. Ambush people who regularly play with the same name, steal their ID and scramble their DNA. This is a good way to get people chasing you all round for payback.

Space Saw
I've tried this once and messed it up badly. I made a room in space of regular walls with a ledge of floor tiles around it surrounded with two rows of glass windows. Inside the room was a welding tool and a wrench. Outside was a note that said 'the station is nearby, good luck'. The idea was to kidnap people in a locker, strip them naked and leave them inside the room to inevitably die trying to go back. I kidnapped a guy, cuffed him and took his earpiece, but by the time I brought him to the room, he was out of cuffs and managed to warn people of what was going on.
Alright, I guess since I've been here since Donut 2 I should probably do something on the forums. Introducing some thing I haven't succeeded in doing due to me making an entirely new room instead of using a current one.

Cut the red wire
I tried doing this a while back about two times. First one I sort of abandoned it and the second I got murdered.
Here's a picture of the basic idea of it:

[Image: X1ItdUW.png?1]

Basically, choose the wrong mechanism to wrench off the floor and death comes. Use whatever killing device is on hand for the times when they hit the wrong(right) one.
If you want more details on it I guess I could explain it in more detail, plus probably find out what a simple mechanism to select which one is the right/wrong one could be.
Robotonic Wrote:[Image: X1ItdUW.png?1]
Seems like you could escape. Disassemble the rack and chair and do something with the metal, and/or smash your way to the station bounced radio and set it back to the main frequency.

With a way to manually trigger the "whatever thing you like", and it would be great.
Replace the cryoxadone beakers in cryo with amanitan.
Noah Buttes Wrote:Replace the cryoxadone beakers in cryo with amanitan.
Shove beakers of evil things or just discount dans into the cloner pod while someone is being cloned.
KikiMofo Wrote:
Shove beakers of evil things or just discount dans into the cloner pod while someone is being cloned.
Wait that is possible?
Lavastage Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:
Wait that is possible?
Yep. It's very evil.
As Chaplin, mind slave several people and then start an actual, proper cult that kidnaps and sacrifices people.

As a Scientist, dress up like a clown, place explosives across Medical, and then threaten to blow up a hospital if the such-and-such person isn't dead within 10 minutes. Might not work since I don't know how many hiding spots there are in Medical. Side note: I wonder if it's possible to detonate explosives in floor closets. If so, hide the explosives in floor closets hidden in the Maintenance Tunnels around Medical.
Floor closets work fine for bombs, great fun too
Get a floor closet, and a fake ID. You could make do with an emag but you really don't need it for this gimmick I just came up with now. Mind slave implants are also optional if you want some repeat customers or guards.

Find as many drugs as you possibly can. make a drug dealer fake ID, and sell drugs out of your floor closet in a seedy area.

Optionally kill anyone who attempts to rat you out.
Murder rampges can be fun if you find creative ways to kill people and leave notes. Next time you're traitor QM, instead of buying the carog transporter (oh wait, no one buys it anyway) just flash people and shoot them out the mass driver. Oh, and get a radio jammer so they can't scream BEING MURDERED IN QM HELP SHITCURITY every time.
I just recently got a traitor barman round I had been waiting for to try a new gimmick, albeit a fairly simple one. However, I bought 10 poison bottles and none were the spider eggs I needed. So I made ridiculous quantities of initrobeedril. There were only 8 people on and killing them with it would have been super lame, so with the help of a very generous crew I got the supplies I needed to produce valuchimps and set out flooding the station with exploding bee-monkeys. All and all a decent traitor round, and without harming a (human) soul.

Anyway, my original plan: Spider Farm

I was gonna go to the chapel with spider eggs, valuchimps and some metal. Cut the disposal pipe so it's contents would be flung into the main area, barricade myself next to the disposal unit with walls, and crank out monkeys, give em spider eggs and chute em safely away into the chapel to hatch, creating a nest of hungry angry spiders.
Wait, you an get spider eggs in poison bottles? I know what I'm ordering next time!
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Wait, you an get spider eggs in poison bottles? I know what I'm ordering next time!
Those things are the worst.

I buy a couple and look at the contents, wondering what kind of horrors I will be able to unleash upon the station.

Cyanide and Sulfonal oh sigh
Spy_Guy Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Wait, you an get spider eggs in poison bottles? I know what I'm ordering next time!
Those things are the worst.

I buy a couple and look at the contents, wondering what kind of horrors I will be able to unleash upon the station.

Cyanide and Sulfonal oh sigh
Try 5 bottles of nanomachines. I was very unlucky that time. End of the round guess how many borgs? None.