Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money Money Moneyyy... MONEY
mozi Wrote:imho more USES for money need to be added before more SOURCES of money

This is why I think having the market far more frequent (and removing the centcom announcement) would hit soooo many birds with one stone.
  • Have it so that traders are normally there in two's, sometimes one's but it varies randomly according to how long they stay and how long it takes them to arrive. It's frequent though, every 8-10 minutes they change. So on your average 50 minute round, given that there's two spaces, you'll have an average of 10 different traders per round
    This will give the crew so many things to spend money on
  • Given the HoP spawns so close to the market, give him a new gene, persuasive tone "You feel pretty confident"
    This ties the HoP in with hustle and bustle of the market (and with QM), allowing him to haggle prices down much further than your average crewmember, seen as the hop is in charge of funds.
    This gives the hop a rad new purpose, something that he always lacked before
I think someone else suggested this before but, Random junk catalog.

The random junk catalog would have random trinkets and doodads to order from at a low cost (but low quality). Things like toys, neat trinkets and clothes.

At the high end you could buy cool stuff like a nontraitor clown car, or maybe a segway. Cool gadget things to show off your mad money making skills.

On the low end things like colored pens, candy, some cheap plastic toys, etc.
atomic1fire Wrote:I think someone else suggested this before but, Random junk catalog.

The random junk catalog would have random trinkets and doodads to order from at a low cost (but low quality). Things like toys, neat trinkets and clothes.

At the high end you could buy cool stuff like a nontraitor clown car, or maybe a segway. Cool gadget things to show off your mad money making skills.

On the low end things like colored pens, candy, some cheap plastic toys, etc.

There's absolutely nothing stopping shuttle dealers that I suggested above selling all the random trinkets and doodads you suggested. It'll be like a regular old flea market. If cocaine ever gets added, it should give you temporary haggling skills (complete egoism) like the hop's suggested genetics one. It'd be like wolf of wall street space simulator.
BillyMays Wrote:There should be some way for you to send money to somebodies PDA, so you could hold a hostage for ransom and have them remotely give it to your account
Maybe you get sent a message when someone transfers money into your account?

Now can we wire money to other accounts?