Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerdy games
To those of you scared by Five Nights at Freddy's

Not sure if its nerdy but Guild wars 2 just went free to play on its base game,

Whats great is that you don't ned to be on a friends server to play the game with them. Everyone intermixes anyway. But if you wanna play on the best World Vs World serve.r Join Tarnished coast!
Silvercloud29 Wrote:Not sure if its nerdy but Guild wars 2 just went free to play on its base game,

Whats great is that you don't ned to be on a friends server to play the game with them. Everyone intermixes anyway. But if you wanna play on the best World Vs World serve.r Join Tarnished coast!

WAIT REALLY

holy FUCK
LinkDaWolf Wrote:
Silvercloud29 Wrote:Not sure if its nerdy but Guild wars 2 just went free to play on its base game,

WAIT REALLY

holy FUCK

been like 3 months lol
Guild wars 2 sucks.

Star Wars: The Old Republic is a better game Smuggo
well I've been playing a lot of pokemon since my gaming PC died...
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:well I've been playing a lot of pokemon since my gaming PC died...

shameless post of this http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rando ... -238414797 because my opponent having a total breakdown over a fucking chatot is hilarious

also i might secretly be some kind of pokemon nerd

or not secretly
CaptainBravo Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:well I've been playing a lot of pokemon since my gaming PC died...

shameless post of this http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rando ... -238414797 because my opponent having a total breakdown over a fucking chatot is hilarious

also i might secretly be some kind of pokemon nerd

or not secretly
"I so won this battle" "itzZephrem has won the battle!"
In terms of ways to waste time Pokemon Showdown and epicmafia are pretty good ways to waste time.
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Caves of Qud is a great roguelike. It's on steam now. It's pretty high up on my RL list. I think Plump did an LP of it a long time ago, but it's been updated quite a bit since then. Even has a spiffy tileset that I'm willing to use, which is shocking since I generally hate anything non-ASCII.

Another game I liked a good while back was Space Rangers 2. They have an updated version of that on steam too. It's has some quirks, good and bad, but I had lots of fun with it years ago.
Impossible creatures (a older RTS where you can make animal hybrids) is now on steam. I haven't played impossible creatures much but trying to make the strangest creatures possible is fun.

Also paint the town red is in early access and it's pretty fun, although it's a half finished bar fight simulator.

Here's me using some dude's face as a bottle opener, and some other guy's face as a bottle holder.

http://gfycat.com/RequiredFloweryArizonaalligatorlizard

Minecraft level graphics are a part of the game, but the whole thing is voxels and voxel injuries so it works.
Oh forgot steam links

Paint the Town Red Free Gamejam proof of concept level

I started playing the gamejam release and it was p cool so I bought the early access game. the steam release already has built in support for converting the last couple seconds before you pause the game into gifs, which means you're free to record murders and upload them into gfycat automatically, in addition it has a sandbox level for spawning more weapons and more enemies and testing out new updates as they come along. There's also a disco level in the steam release.

Impossible Creatures

Like I said before, you can combine animals together and use them in an RTS.
so uh

how's about them undertales
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:so uh

how's about them undertales

I'm playing LISA. It's a trippy post apocalyptic game where you play as aging wrestler trying to find his surrogate daughter, the apparent last woman on earth.
Despite the earthbound style graphics, the game can get depressing at times, where you'll have to sacrifice many things just to do what you think is right. On the flipside it's also whacky and hilarious