Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerdy games
thehman03 Wrote:...zombie game...

Get the fuck out.
BadClown Wrote:Get the fuck out.

Hey, the trilby games, or at least the first two, are technically zombie games!

thing is dead.

thing comes back to life.

thing kills people.

ZOMBIE.
Did i just...

fuck.
Have I mentioned Space Engineers in this thread yet? It feels very SS13-in-3d. You are faceless spacemen building things and blowing things up and mining things. The only thing missing is the ability to fart.

Also Metal Slug X is gonna be on steam again in October. I know goonstation has at least a couple Metal Slug fans because our martians are based off of the series and there's an explosion animation in the game ripped straight out of it. It's going for like 6 bucks preorder as of this post.

Also, for fans of playing detective and being awful at it, there' Noir Syndrome, which is kind of a randomized detective... thing. Cheap, 2d, but kinda neat. Gets points from me because you can be a lady detective, though it's an entirely aesthetic change.

There's also Stranded, which is another cheap one, you're an astronaut stranded on an alien planet, you basically just walk around, but it looks pretty and it's got neat music and it doesn't make a lot of sense but it takes like an hour to play. So if you're into that.
Robocraft-world of tanks with a minecraft style bot editor.
Bing your shitty thread is envoving into a......Nerdy shit thread! Your now allowed to include all types of medium including but not limited to your dolls, Youtube, Movies, books.....

Fanfiction or anything like that is NOT allowed though
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Robocraft-world of tanks with a minecraft style bot editor.

I tried that, wasn't bad. My computer is old and smelly though so I couldn't see damage on my/other's vehicles during a round. Made it hard to aim at people who were damaged.

I liked it overall though.
Fallout 1&2 are great games that many people overlook because of its play style. They start out kind of tough but as you go on it becomes a steady ride. Fallout 2 imo is the best fallout game, but fuck that final boss.
Jerkface00 Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Robocraft-world of tanks with a minecraft style bot editor.

I tried that, wasn't bad. My computer is old and smelly though so I couldn't see damage on my/other's vehicles during a round. Made it hard to aim at people who were damaged.

I liked it overall though.

Its fun, but the grind gets annoying at higher tiers. Also the community is toxic with the normal F2P vs. PTW whining bullshit.
robocraft is really the example of an awesome idea made very poorly
I'm sure it will get better once they add more content. Right now it's knid of repetitive and the idiots on my team always leave a flank open. Still drop in every so often.
This is a bit of an odd choice, but the Chao Garden from Sonic Adventure 1&2. Not the Sonic games themselves, rather than the bonus hub worldesque thingy. Not sure how many people know what I'm talking about, but if they do they might know what I mean. It can either be a casual time waster for some and for others a really intense system of breeding chao bullshit and stuff. People even have flow charts for the amount of combinations and recipes it takes to make certain rare chao. I can say for myself, that this shit was my childhood on the Dreamcast and Gamecube and more recently on the Steam release and on my phone with an emulator. I really got into these things as a kid. I even bought that damn gameboy link cable thing for the chao garden in Sonic Advance 1. Hell, I even remember how to make certain chao breeds and types.
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:This is a bit of an odd choice, but the Chao Garden from Sonic Adventure 1&2. Not the Sonic games themselves, rather than the bonus hub worldesque thingy. Not sure how many people know what I'm talking about, but if they do they might know what I mean. It can either be a casual time waster for some and for others a really intense system of breeding chao bullshit and stuff. People even have flow charts for the amount of combinations and recipes it takes to make certain rare chao. I can say for myself, that this shit was my childhood on the Dreamcast and Gamecube and more recently on the Steam release and on my phone with an emulator. I really got into these things as a kid. I even bought that damn gameboy link cable thing for the chao garden in Sonic Advance 1. Hell, I even remember how to make certain chao breeds and types.

Man I tooled around in sonic adventures 2 trying to do shit with my chao for like, a year or something and barely made any real progress, it was frustrating. My shame is that I even had the fucking guide book and I still couldn't get it right. All it did was let me know what I was missing out on.
Roundabout- This is literaly the the best game ever. Its made by a SA Fourm person. Your a driver of the worlds first rotating taxi! It has B-movie Live action cutscenes and what else could you EVER want in life?

Here is a small video from a dapper man named total biscuit

a fun gimmick doesn't really make a meh game the best game ever, it's still just a taxi game with fun references but heck i might be an old grumpy man about it