Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spessmen profiles: Tell us about yourself...
bubs Wrote:[Image: FfCLf.gif]
bubs is an admin now? fuck this earth
Yon Wrote:I am Trey White, Do i have to tell more?
professional shitlord detected Breaking News Developing...
[Image: 4W1Jk.jpg]
DrMelon Wrote:Beautiful backstory

I cried. So deep and touching. I wish mine was half that well thought out. 5/5
It touches your heart but the unseen twists hurt. A good hurt Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g
I am Sir Grodus, I have a beard. I like my beard. I haven't washed my beard in 3 years now, it's a nice beard. My beard used to be blonde too but then it turned brown for some reason, probably the filth. You should ask me about my beard sometime, it's an interesting tale. Sometimes I like to stroke my beard and feed it Discount Dan's Noodles. So far my beard has killed 48 space rats and counting. Feel free to stroke my beard but try and cut it and MY BEARD WILL CUT YOU UP GOOD! I like to store my keys and loose change in my beard.

I like my beard. Clare does not like my beard...
This is an Adam Holdeman, he is a jerk.
I'm Lumpy Trousers. I don't play much, but when I do no one notices.
I am Fitz Wurst. I enjoy playing CE and bitching about the missing RCD
AlphabetJones Wrote:
Val Wrote:
Infinite Monkeys Wrote:I'm dr kay and I'm a gibaholic
Dr. Kay has no face and can phase through walls. Explain that.

Dr. Kay is a level 92 space wizerrd.

That is a LIE. He has not acheived the requirements to become level 92. He became an admin so that disqualifies him right there. I am a proud member of the order of space wizards. It took hard work to summon the golems and synthesize the triplepiss required to achieve level 7. Dr. Kay is nothing but a washed up phony who masquerades around as a wizard when he is just using simple admin commands. Fuck you and your LIES Mr. Jones!
i play an old man who yells at the air conditioner because in real life i am an old man who yells at the air conditioner and why aren't you working right air conditioner i will call the air conditioner police and they will put you in air conditioner jail
popecrunch Wrote:i play an old man who yells at the air conditioner because in real life i am an old man who yells at the air conditioner and why aren't you working right air conditioner i will call the air conditioner police and they will put you in air conditioner jail
no u are popecrunch, lord of colons
Hello I am Conor and I have epic adventures with artifact research.
I am Sundance Feely
I normally fulfill my duty as the Head of Personelle quite well, handing out the relevant ID's to most people with a smile and a laugh, and when I'm not HoP, I like to quietly do my business without interruption.
But the truth is, I suffer from a psychosis and a loss of personality, and do not trust anyone, not even security, especially not the Captain or any of the other heads, the bastards.
When my smiling routine is complete, I dawn a mask and some thermals and hide in the tunnels, waiting for terror to strike, in which I will promptly retort with my itchy trigger finger and almost suicidal actions.

Lately I play under disguise as other players when playing as HoP, to allude and to fit in, normally in places I shouldn't be.
I recently like to disguise myself as the station idiot Dug. Everyone loves an idiot, dug clapping and drooling, wearing mismatch clothing, everyone perceives dug as friendly. Not when he's carrying the RD's bomb and a bloody cylume saber in his bag. Dug is not friendly then.

I also like to say stupid things whenever I murder someone. Shoving someone into a gibber "Nice to meat you" or throwing someone in space "You need a breath of fresh air"

yeah.
my character is a shameless self-insert gary stu I'm so sorry frown((