Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strike The Earth! A Goonstation DF Succession Game
Are both Lavastage and Lantern playing at the same time...? I mean, it said in Ursula Majors list that Lantern was up next, but now Lavastage is playing and Lantern is posting updates, too, and I don't even know what's going on anymore.
Check the list again. Lantern asked to be pushed back, lava stage is playing right now.

Lantern posted the list because lava stage forgot to
Dear General Rovodkatak, 19th felistine, 10 Wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EVERYTHING, I CANT TAKE IT. I WAS MAKING THE HALL OF FALLEN HEROS WHEN, I JUST, AGH!
[Image: xVOq4Oe.png]
Im just going to give this fort to the next schmuck that looks somewhat competent. IM DONE. THATS IT.
[Image: VKXkNpU.png]
[Image: 2CQi3xT.png]
[Image: JCtnrSs.png]
[Image: 0G7AzVe.png]

Sincerely, Lavastage the Second.

OOC note: holy shit I was so not prepared to dwarf. maybe next time ill do better. NEXT.
Oh, fuck, it's me now, isn't it? Okay, I've got this.
me next scrubs, i'm a fucking dwarf management pro
Saintish Wrote:Oh, fuck, it's me now, isn't it? Okay, I've got this.

Go Saintish, he's our man! If he can't do it someone else can! GOOOOOOOO SAINTISH! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!
thehman03 Wrote:
Saintish Wrote:Oh, fuck, it's me now, isn't it? Okay, I've got this.

Go Saintish, he's our man! If he can't do it someone else can! GOOOOOOOO SAINTISH! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Cue the tantrum spiral.
hatmadder Wrote:A list of the dwarfs so far

[Image: 06MzxWC.png]
CONNOR
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ban everyone from everything forever if that isn't changed to Conor.
All fixed.
[Image: jfKFzlg.png]
Are you sure you don't spell it with three n's?
ATTENTION:

Saintish is being kind of a flake so until we can get it sorted out Bobert will be doing a half-turn from the end of Summer to Spring to get us back up to speed, since Lavastage got overwhelmed by tantrumming in the middle of summer.
i would like to be a dwarf
UrsulaMejor Wrote:ATTENTION:

Saintish is being kind of a flake so until we can get it sorted out Bobert will be doing a half-turn from the end of Summer to Spring to get us back up to speed, since Lavastage got overwhelmed by tantrumming in the middle of summer.

Thanks, Bobert. Again, while I'd love to play this, I don't want to fuck it up for everyone else in the list.
Can I be named one if there are any available?
i have never played this and want to try, but i think I will settle for becoming a dwarf if that is ok
i would like to become a dwarf