Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strike The Earth! A Goonstation DF Succession Game
Amuys Wrote:Aight

All in all, my point of view is, i'm next in line soooooooo...
DON'T FUCK IT UP OR I'LL JUDGE YOU

thx bro
Nothing that eventful this spring, Ursula Mejor and Cogworks pierced through two more caverns and we found adamantine. I also made 50 z level execution hole that leads from the surface to the bottom of the first cavern.
[Image: ZF7ermK.png]
Amuys Wrote:Nothing that eventful this spring, Ursula Mejor and Cogworks pierced through two more caverns and we found adamantine. I also made 50 z level execution hole that leads from the surface to the bottom of the first cavern.
[Image: ZF7ermK.png]

Damn it, what did i say? NO PIERCING HELL.
I'm planning on reloacting much of the fortress to the lower levels near the magma.
After all, the closer you are to the magma, the richer you are. Dwarven penthouses.
Amuys Wrote:I also made 50 z level execution hole that leads from the surface to the bottom of the first cavern.
You shouldn't have done that, Amuys. Now when it's my turn I'll waste all our resources expanding that hole outwards.
Neat
Amuys Wrote:I'm planning on reloacting much of the fortress to the lower levels near the magma.
After all, the closer you are to the magma, the richer you are. Dwarven penthouses.

And then i built all the penthouses in a skyscraper.
Everything's going up.
[Image: 6l3Sgjz.png]
The adamantine extraction and refinement facility, which is largely successful thanks to Weevil and his tireless effort.
[Image: HGvKH2p.png]
Where said adamantine was mined from, and is now converted into a fabulous dining room. My rule is that YOU DO NOT mine anymore than the top layer of the adamantine spire. Thanks to Bobert for making the gold furniture.
[Image: xIhqNzA.png]
Our new magma smelter works, which is located above my room. Jebediah Kerman was accidentally killed by Cogwerks when they were channeling out the magma trench.
[Image: um3CFoM.png]
My bedroom, which has a magma pit in the center, and was supposed to have a waterfall above it but that cooled the lava too fast and ended up with me having to make a secondary staircase since that got flooded. For some reason I keep wanting to sleep in the public dorms than here.
[Image: NoAqYtV.png]
The pit of death I was talking about before. The goblins from the first ambush were sent here. Also Ursula Mejor died digging the pit.
[Image: D5761rF.png]

Here's a brief summary of what happened. In the late winter, a group of goblins got it into their heads to fight the dwarves of the Bones of Ruins. Not taking any chances, they were all armed with crossbows and the leader was a particularly rich goblin armed in full iron plate with an iron two hander swords. Our heroes were the three members of the militia.
The militia commander valiantly led the charge, slicing through the numerous goblin crossbowmen. However, she started feeling the effects of the numerous cuts and bruises of the hundreds of bolts fired at her. She lost consciousness after killing 8 of them and was crossbow butted in the back of her head, killing her instantly.
The goblin commander was probably thinking he won the fort, as the third member of the guard was currently asleep or partying and all that stood between him was a competent swordsdwarf, albeit with an adamntine short sword. The two fought in that blood filled corridor, but the swordsdwarf's skill was no match for the goblins and she received a swift blow to her legs. However, the dwarven smithing saved her lower body, and simply made her MAD. With renewed vigor, the swordsdwarf lopped of the goblin's left leg, the adamantine simply sliding through the iron, furs, and flesh with no resistance. The stupified goblin fell to the ground and dropped his weapon as he was methodically dissected by the angered dwarf.
[Image: m8NUTpI.png]

Here is the dropbox link.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q8qy85gvlotd ... SRKg5EEWGa
Also one of the dwarves made an adamntine buckler artifact if you're into that.
Here are some maps of the world as of now.

Biome Map:
[Image: u4UOKXF.png]

Rain Map:
[Image: tIDzrSn.png]

Evil/Good Map
[Image: jZ15ENG.png]

Elevation Map:
[Image: ET1Jsqj.png]

Structure Map:
[Image: kdur4xa.png]
Fuck it, i'm being a useless sack of shit due to overworking IRL, skip me and put a question mark after my name.
thehman03 Wrote:Fuck it, i'm being a useless sack of shit due to overworking IRL, skip me and put a question mark after my name.
sorry to hear, bro. Question mark added :c Hope things work out

The file has been punted to Bologna
Prelude: who the hell is this nerd

well gee, look at this stupid dead hunterman with my name, you are stupid

A GLORIOUS RETURN

From a lost dimension, the 6th one, with the original Gemwhirled, remember that? Comes a glorious and esteemed hero! Bologna! A true candidate for overseer!
[Image: lAQ7cOP.png]
This humble lord is to begin a project that will benefit all of the dwarves and will never turn out to be evil!
Dear General Ratassattack

Springtime has passed and the chamber of happiness is undergoing construction.

[Image: MH4OV2U.png]

I had encountered a horrific problem during the early days of my rule, that being nobody was around to brew drinks, how shameful! Nothing much else happened this spring, some dogs died and a ghost was put to rest.

Signed, Glorious Esteemed Grand High Lord Overseer Bologna