Chase
Lavastage
Fragmaster Lee
Conor12
Morphing Dwarf
A Friend
Chike
Pizzatiger

(Please quote the name dwarves part of this post and let us know who's been named so far, Fishdance)
Push me down a few Ursula. Work has been a bit busy lately and I have yet to even refresh myself on the hot keys.
Hey fishdance, what tileset do you use? it looks neat.
Lavastage Wrote:Hey fishdance, what tileset do you use? it looks neat.
Fishdance is using the phoebus tileset.
ATTN: I did a thing and now I can update the Overseer list IN REAL TIME :O

The link to the overseer list is on the first post of this thread.

Thanks Hull for editing the link in <3
Quote:Dear General Rovodkatak,
We've been hard at work. Things have been hectic and what with people from the old settlement showing up we have to wonder if there's more still over the river waiting to come here... We gave the crazy guy who showed up claiming he was Lantern a room. He seemed to like it, because he didn't leave even once after entering (and it totally wasn't because we locked him in).
[Image: 206RX2G.png]

He ended up dying of thirst (A very sad way to go, but nothing else could be done,) and was found dead as I was constructing the beautiful rooms for those who had served as overseers of the fortresses.
[Image: K6EW0Xn.png]

One of us had just finished hauling out the limp body to the surface, when we spotted a couple new faces on the ridge, everyone was rushed out once again to greet the fellows.
[Image: 8UiXmNV.png]

And that's when it happened again. These weren't dwarves from the mountain homes, these were dwarves from the other settlement. Among them was Saintish, someone who I thought had died, and someone claiming to be Cogwerks. I had no idea what to do, so I just offered them rooms like I did with the Lantern impostor.
[Image: 206RX2G,AtHLzYI,8UiXmNV,oQjpmjc,SLbNMwr,K6EW0Xn#4]

They're currently crying out begging for drinks. You can hear them through the walls when you try to sleep. Luckily the workshops downstairs are often SO FUCKING LOUD YOU CAN'T CATCH A WINK OF SHUT EYE. I need sleep. I can't handle this job. It's so godamned stressful. I'm handing my position down to Lantern. Maybe he can make something of this terrible, terrible situation.

MORE NON-ARRPEE STUFF BELOW
So there's two insane dwarves currently chilling in the residence hall. So that's good. The list of current dwarves are: Ursula Major, Cogwerks, Crazy Cogwerks, Crazy Saintish, Zadeon, HipBee, Lantern, Kikimofo, Broodlines, Jebediah Kerman, and I. This was a super fun thing to do, and despite having to start from scratch, I think I made it work by adding the added challenge of starting with next to no supplies. (By the by, I'm using the Phoebus texture pack, I believe) Once everyone's had their chance to go through, I'd love to be put int he cycle again if that's a thing? Can that be a thing?

Notes for the next guy: Try to expand into some caves, I purposefully didn't dig that deep so that you'd have something to do. If you can, try to save Cog II and Saintish, though I doubt it'll work. Don't collect the eggs in the chicken coup, those are there to make baby chickens. Oh, and despite all the trouble, everyone's actually really happy because of the nice rooms they have (except for the crazies of course). OH, and don't give anyone else my room, you can always build your own! Godspeed! Here's the stats we're at when I finished:
[Image: xrbkQMy.png]
DL link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a7kdho933bx28be/7-_jU-KYNg
Due to some TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES I am going to start on this tomorrow.
Breaking News Developing... LAVASTAGE TOLD ME TO PUT THIS HERE! Breaking News Developing...

I need a dwarfing, please do as follows

Name: TheHman03

Job title: Heir to the throne

plznthanx
his is not directly related to the game but...

Code:
<Elfbot> billy killed the howdareyoueventhinkofthinkingofcuttingdowngodsfuckingdeadwoodthingsforbedsandusefulshitress btw

I'm dying right now. keep a copy of it atleast!
Lavastage Wrote:his is not directly related to the game but...

Code:
<Elfbot> billy killed the howdareyoueventhinkofthinkingofcuttingdowngodsfuckingdeadwoodthingsforbedsandusefulshitress btw

I'm dying right now. keep a copy of it atleast!

i'm very proud of elfbot, never ever remove.
Dear General Rovodkatak, 3rd Timber, 9 Wrote:Can you please explain the reasons that I became the overseer in this pitiful hole we call a home? Some important looking dwarf ran up to me, murmured something along the lines of "this will do," gave me the paperwork and ran off!

Now that I am in a leading role, however, I see that the whole place is put together horribly. there are only two doors in the entire fort, which are closed on the workshop areas.
[Image: xSeYyft.png]

Dwarves are literally dumping EVERYTHING where they stand! its pitiful!
[Image: Url1nCm.png]

I am requesting that you send down someone to become overseer ASAP. I do not know much about overseeing a fortress, but ill take the reigns while I wait.
Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go start yelling at my dwarves because they are slacking off.
Sincerely, Lavastage the Second.
I want to be a dorf too please. Preferably one in the military. Just use my forum name then.
I'd like to be an overseer and a dwarf at some point.
Dear General Rovodkatak, 28th moonstone, 9 Wrote:I bring good news and bad news.
The good news is that I have managed to set up the basic infrastructure whilst spending my time in command, and have made some progress. A caravan arrived, allowing us to purchase some basic supplies, including an anvil.
[Image: 9tZVSS8.png]
As you can also see I have gotten the front door set up.

We have also expanded the stockpile capabilities, allowing for better storage. Our dwarves now have places to dump stuff!
[Image: 1bJp8JI.png]
[Image: I1ucf4K.png]

Now, I'm afraid, onto the bad news.
The bad news is that two of our dwarves suddenly disappeared. Apparently they were "SUPPOSED" to be locked in their rooms, but somehow they got out.
[Image: JN5eXb9.png]
It was later found that satanish had apperantly mutilated himself to death.
[Image: DcZP37L.png]
Though cogwerks yet remains to be found. If you happen to see a dwarf, constantly muttering about bees and the like, please return him.

Sincerely, Lavastage the Second.
A list of the dwarfs so far

[Image: 06MzxWC.png]