Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borged Traitor = ???
Cogwerks Wrote:Huh. Okay, I think I'll give the nuke shuttle a syndiborg suit or two.

Might wanna make sure that nuke ops don't explode even after having their implant removed first. Had that happen to me on a nuke round trying to borg a syndie not a few weeks ago.
Cogwerks Wrote:On that note, I am still planning to make syndicate borg suits have some special new utilities available, since currently they're kinda worthless.
give Syndieborgs their old cost of 9 telecrystals

as compensation, give them a Hand tool
If implanted extra lives is going to be a thing, I think it would be best if it was noticeable, preventable, but not obvious.
Lets say you have the borging implant and you got murdered in a maintenance corridor somewhere. The dude who killed you snag your gear and is happy to leave you there, or maybe throw you out an airlock.
30 to 40 seconds later(maybe on command?) the implant kicks in and starts going through the standard nanite process. Your body will start beeping and booping until a borg happens.
That way theres a chance of someone noticing the borging happening, but at the same time it is subtle enough for it to go unnoticed.

Alternatively spawn a borgspider on death, which will knock someones head off in order to place the borg head on his shoulders.
This should give the traitorborg instant control of the body so it won't just be the same headspider shenanigans where they kill themselves.
That way it would be a sure stealthy borg transfer if it was a 1 on 1 fight. If there was more than 1 person fighting the traitor, who is now the borg, the borg would be able to instantly flee.
And having taken out one of the attackers as an added bonus.
Cogwerks Wrote:Huh. Okay, I think I'll give the nuke shuttle a syndiborg suit or two.
Cogs when are you going to add SEEDs to the Syndieputts? You said you were gunna. I want to blast my way into somewhere with a little pod while syndie.