Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
space spiders
I'll squash it every round.

Don't be sad.

Don't be sad.
Ali0en Wrote:I'll squash it every round.

Don't be sad.

Don't be sad.
I'll squash you every round nerd.
But in all honesty if this gets added then there needs to be a spider hive in the asteroid field, much like the bee hive. With an overarachnid. And horrifying webbed bodies. Ice spider queen does not count they are TOTALLY DIFFERENT SPECIES NERDS.

/tg/ has giant spiders that can break out randomly. They cocoon people, suck their blood, and babies burst out of the cocoons. One time I was trapped in security by a rogue HoS and people broke in to save me, specifically the clown. A giant spider crawled out of the vent, cocooned him, and sucked his blood. I am still horrified of being the only survivor of that.
Ali0en Wrote:/tg/ has giant spiders that can break out randomly. They cocoon people, suck their blood, and babies burst out of the cocoons. One time I was trapped in security by a rogue HoS and people broke in to save me, specifically the clown. A giant spider crawled out of the vent, cocooned him, and sucked his blood. I am still horrified of being the only survivor of that.

This actually sounds really cool. I'm sure they've fucked it up somehow but that still sounds cool.
Eeeeeh, infestation things don't seem to be very common for a reason. I'd still like to see domestic ones creeping about in maint, happily trading silk for a monkey or dead assistant meal.
I could imagine someone spending the entire round with spider silk and a sowing machine making a fancy suit to show off.
YJHGHTFH Wrote:[Image: 2akl6hi.jpg]
this isn't a spider at all but it is a space animal so yeah

nuggets
Space turkey please I want a reason to justify a hunting rifle
Weavel Wrote:Space turkey please I want a reason to justify a hunting rifle

But you can justify the hunting rifle. The whole station is filled with the most dangerous game.
bee hunter extravaganza
Wait wait, spiders and bees would fight when they see each other. Illegal animal fight matches, anyone? Can use that gambling money on something.
The slippery slope towards farm station 13
Klayboxx Wrote:The slippery slope towards farm station 13