Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GoonStation Diaries
I'm available from 6-10 PST on any day. Other times would require more thought
Finally, the long-coveted "Gardencam"
Downloading camtasia now. I'm all for this.
Im usually available 3-8 PM MTN, exept on weekends. lets do this.
Lavastage Wrote:Im usually available 3-8 PM MTN, exept on weekends. lets do this.
weekends meaning im usually available all day
Lavastage Wrote:Im usually available 3-8 PM MTN, exept on weekends. lets do this.
weekends meaning im usually available all day
should we use random names + appearances to avoid subtle metagaming and looking out for people we know to be filming?
UrsulaMejor Wrote:should we use random names + appearances to avoid subtle metagaming and looking out for people we know to be filming?
I was thinking along the lines of someone announces a time, we all join at that time and we have no idea who is recording or not because we didn't TELL eachother that we were filming, we all just send in our recordings at that time.
Lavastage Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:should we use random names + appearances to avoid subtle metagaming and looking out for people we know to be filming?
I was thinking along the lines of someone announces a time, we all join at that time and we have no idea who is recording or not because we didn't TELL eachother that we were filming, we all just send in our recordings at that time.

Good idea. Let me expand on it:

If we have 6 people with cams, and play 3 rounds, 3 different "perspectives" per round, that should keep it randomised, and allow us to use our own names. Because let's face it: You want your player name in it. At least I do. v
Sundance Wrote:
Lavastage Wrote:
-snip- Does everyone here have steam. if so we can use that to communicate. or skype. i'm all for both.
If we didn't have to talk I would totally be in, but im too poor to afford a mic (aka too lazy to get one)
Karmahunter Wrote:Does everyone here have steam? if so we can use that to communicate. or skype. i'm all for both.
I have both, so I can use that
Sundance Wrote:If we have 6 people with cams, and play 3 rounds, 3 different "perspectives" per round, that should keep it randomised, and allow us to use our own names. Because let's face it: You want your player name in it. At least I do. v
What
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:If we have 6 people with cams, and play 3 rounds, 3 different "perspectives" per round, that should keep it randomised, and allow us to use our own names. Because let's face it: You want your player name in it. At least I do. v
What

6 people with recording software (and perhaps mics)
So let's for convience use people from the thread, so Sundance, Ursula, Lavastage, Karmahunter, Xenonia, Poland spring.
Everyone should be recording, but i'm only going to pick 3 perspectives per round (i.e: players feed) when i'm editing, so for example on the first round everyone is recording, I may only use Mine, Poland Spring and Lavastage's.
Does that make sense? People won't try be so meta if they don't know who's feed is actually going into video.
Sundance Wrote:6 people with recording software (and perhaps mics)
So let's for convience use people from the thread, so Sundance, Ursula, Lavastage, Karmahunter, Xenonia, Poland spring.
Everyone should be recording, but i'm only going to pick 3 perspectives per round (i.e: players feed) when i'm editing, so for example on the first round everyone is recording, I may only use Mine, Poland Spring and Lavastage's.
Does that make sense? People won't try be so meta if they don't know who's feed is actually going into video.
okay that makes more sense