Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwarfism mutation makes you fit in mail chutes
Simple as that. As it stands, dwarfism is a pretty funny mutation, but I think it could have a more mischievous use. Simply put, dwarves could be small enough to fit into the mail chutes, kind of like the Syndicate Mailman suit. It could help particularly lucky traitor Geneticists, and considering the slow and random nature of mutations, I think the potential for abuse is fairly limited. Thoughts?
The horror of traitor miners going through mail chutes leaving hacked mining charges everywhere...by this I mean yes please.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:The horror of traitor miners going through mail chutes leaving hacked mining charges everywhere...by this I mean yes please.
This.

Yeah im supporting this.
Lavastage Wrote:
BlackPhoenix Wrote:The horror of traitor miners going through mail chutes leaving hacked mining charges everywhere...by this I mean yes please.
This.

Yeah im supporting this.

A third yes. This must be a thing.
Yes.
How to get laughs from the crew using this suggestion.

Get the santa hat from the barman.

Get the dwarfism mutation.

Get a collection of random harmless gifts, like booze, food, and office supplies.

Mail yourself around the station dropping gifts off saying MERRY DWARFMASS every time someone spots you.

be incredibly drunk so it sounds like MEEERRRYY DRUNGHMASH

9 out of 10 times security or someone else won't try to murder you or taze you.
This is an easy thing to add, and hilarious too.

"WE'VE GOT GNOMES COMING OUT OF THE PIPING!"
Second funny thing you could do with this. Use that camo item to scan gnome chompsky and hide in random places as a lawn gnome.