denny koravec's hos application 2!
ingame name ( i accidentaly filled this part in with the awnswer ): denny koravec
username: bobbis dobbis
beret kid (if you are on our discord):
Recommended by (if applicable): me 
Goon servers you play: goonstation 1

Reason for application:
i want to advance in secoff, and also just ss13 as a whole.

Security experience (300 word minimum (DAMN!!!!!!!!)):
ive seen too many secoffs get murdered and im here to stop that, oh your here for MY exsperiance??    Ok. ive faced many nukies, ive obv killed a shit ton of antags, my least favourite antag to fight are lings

and of coarse ive obviously played as a decent amount of antags myself so that also means i know what the situation would be like in their own eyes.. assuming they could see, i do not mean to judge.. blind people.

i kinda have 2 modes, one is like doing every other job, engineering, medical (definitly not doing surgery though), etc. and then you got crackhead cop mode, where if i get ANY call to action in ANY way i will swap to this mode immedietly

i am ALWAYS prepared, getting clone scanned mostly (obv), having a medkit on me, etc.
i hate the idea that secoffs dont normally spawn with a normal LETHAL gun too, even the preist has one.. WHAT THE FUCK WOULD HE NEED A GUN FOR!! and i also think its too easy for people to shove you and take whatever item your using, we need like.. nanotracen security slip resistant boots.. or something like that.....
i also dont think (at the moment) that there are enough active hos's nowadays or maybe there are alot..
i think that some antags are able to be reasond with and be somehow, even get turned back into a normal being but if i WAS an antag i wouldnt want that, i also know mostly all the antags weaknesses and strengths.. and that concludes my 300 word long as hell.. ted talk?? ok moving on,
Answer two or more of the following:
What advice would you give to other sec players?
please dont let a guy kill you and take your shit - me, prob
also not ALL antags are to be killed, we could always reason with them!

What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one):
i got laced and then a secoff who for some reason really hated drugs arrested me... i diddnt get laced attualy i just ate 248U of space drugs i just said i got laced (tehee)

What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?

i feel like you wouldent lisen to them (or maybe you would but idc) but i think it would be nice for there to be a more lethal option for a loadout for secoffs

Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.

man this has happend to me a few times but when i work as a team with others i try to be coopertive with my fellow officers and try to stop whatever weird antag attack

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):

uhh shure?:
roses are red, ive ran out of glue, my iq is below 38 and i smell blue, and i am about to die so boohoo!!

the "fun" machine:
we put our most terrible, AWFULL, ALSO TERRIBLE, CRIMINALS IN A WELDED SHUT LOCKER AND SEND THEM ON A TRIP IN A NEVER ENDING LOCKER IN A LOOPING CONVEYOR BELT!!

there should be an image here, but ill post a link right below.
i hope this link works    Sleeping bee Sleeping bee Sleeping bee

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
all sillicons, even the ghost drones.

i hope you guys will accept me as one of your new hos!  Boogiebot
Just realized after posting my comment on your original application you had made a new app. Huh.
Almost everything that I said still applies, see the comments on that link.