denny koravec's hos application
denny koravec:
bobbis dobbis username:
beret kid (if you are on our discord):
Recommended by (if applicable): me big grin
Goon servers you play: goonstation 1

Reason for application:

Security experience (300 word minimum):
ive seen too many secoffs get murbared and im here to stop that, oh your here for MY exsperiance??    Ok. ive faced many nukies, ive obv killed a shit ton of antags, my least favourite antag to fight are lings, i have adhd so i must get into why i hate them
idk i just find them so scummy for some reason.. that was all i had to say so now ill continue. i also have experiances in most IF NOT ALL departments and regularly put them to use, i think i also have alot of experiance in stratagy, engineering, medical, and other stuff i forgot..
i also have a brother, grobe koravec, whom i almost allways  abu- i mean work with on a decent basis, he also is a fucking crack addict.. that last part was completly unrelated and i said for littery no reason other to bypass this min word thingy..
i am ALWAYS prepared, getting clone scanned mostly (obv), having a medkit on me, etc. i also like playing alot of other roles but i like any sec job the most. orrr just any job with a gun.
i hate the idea that secoffs dont normally spawn with a normal LETHAL gun too, even the preist has one.. WHAT THE FUCK WOULD HE NEED A GUN FOR!! ..im also pretty good at managing stuff, accept my own office that shit, we do not talk about.. i also dont think (at the moment) that there are enough active hos's thease days or maybe there are alot..
i think that some antags are able to be reasond with and be somehow, even get turned back into a normal being but if i WAS an antag i wouldnt want that, i also know mostly all the antags weaknesses and strengths.. and that concludes my 300 word long as hell.. ted talk?? ok moving on,
Answer two or more of the following:
What advice would you give to other sec players?
please dont let a guy kill you and take your shit - me, prob
also not all antags are to be killed, we could always reason with them!

What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)
i got laced and then a secoff who for some reason really hated drugs arrested me

What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?
i feel like you wouldent lisen to them but i think it would be nice for there to be a more lethal option for a loadout for secoffs

Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.
man this has happend to me a few times but when i work as a team with others i try to be coopertive with my fellow officers and try to stop whatever weird antag attack

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):

roses are red, ive ran out of glue, my iq is below 38 i smell blue, and i am about to die so boohoo!!

the "fun" machine: we put our most terrible, AWFULL, ALSO TERRIBLE, CRIMINALS IN A WELDED SHUT LOCKER AND SEND THEM ON A TRIP IN A NEVER ENDING LOCKER PLACED ON A LOOPING CONVEYOR

i couldent figure out how to put the img in but i DID draw it!

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
all sillicons, even the ghost drones

Boogiebot

i hope you guys will accept me as one of your new hos's!
I've never seen you in-game since I don't play on classic, but judging by your application you're very motivated and confident in your abilities. However, your applications is rather poorly structured and it doesn't look like you put a lot of effort into it. You also struggled to meet the word limit and filled it with off-topic ramblings. You seem like a neat player, so I'd suggest you take this application back to the drawing board and improve/rewrite it.
does this work?

denny koravec:
bobbis dobbis username:
beret kid (if you are on our discord):
Recommended by (if applicable): me big grin
Goon servers you play: goonstation 1

Reason for application:

Security experience (300 word minimum):
ive seen too many secoffs get murdered and im here to stop that, oh your here for MY exsperiance??    Ok. ive faced many nukies, ive obv killed a shit ton of antags, my least favourite antag to fight are lings
and of coarse ive obviously played as a decent amount of antags myself so that also means i know what the situation would be like in their own eyes.. assuming they could see, i do not mean to judge.. blind people.
i kinda have 2 modes, one is like doing every other job, engineering, medical (definitly not doing surgery though), etc. and then you got crackhead cop mode, where if i get ANY call to action in ANY way i will swap to this mode immedietly

i am ALWAYS prepared, getting clone scanned mostly (obv), having a medkit on me, etc.
i hate the idea that secoffs dont normally spawn with a normal LETHAL gun too, even the preist has one.. WHAT THE FUCK WOULD HE NEED A GUN FOR!! ..im also pretty good at managing stuff, accept my own office that shit, we do not talk about.. i also dont think (at the moment) that there are enough active hos's thease days or maybe there are alot..
i think that some antags are able to be reasond with and be somehow, even get turned back into a normal being but if i WAS an antag i wouldnt want that, i also know mostly all the antags weaknesses and strengths.. and that concludes my 300 word long as hell.. ted talk?? ok moving on,
Answer two or more of the following:
What advice would you give to other sec players?
please dont let a guy kill you and take your shit - me, prob
also not all antags are to be killed, we could always reason with them!

What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)
i got laced and then a secoff who for some reason really hated drugs arrested me

What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?
i feel like you wouldent lisen to them but i think it would be nice for there to be a more lethal option for a loadout for secoffs

Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.
man this has happend to me a few times but when i work as a team with others i try to be coopertive with my fellow officers and try to stop whatever weird antag attack

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):

roses are red, ive ran out of glue, my iq is below 38 and i smell blue, and i am about to die so boohoo!!

the "fun" machine: we put our most terrible, AWFULL, ALSO TERRIBLE, CRIMINALS IN A WELDED SHUT LOCKER AND SEND THEM ON A TRIP IN A NEVER ENDING LOCKER IN A LOOPING CONVEYOR BELT!!

i stil couldent import my drawing  fat and sassy space-bee

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
all sillicons, even the ghost drones

i hope you guys will accept me as one of your new hos!

Sleeping bee bee Sleeping bee bee Sleeping bee bee Sleeping bee bee
I'm flabbergasted.
I can't in good conscious recommend you for a position like HoS. I've on several occasions seen you mistreat crew as security, IE brigging people without setting timers and arresting people over things they really shouldn't be. You don't communicate often either. I am usually unaware if you are alive or not and you tend to stray off to do your own thing, not really working with the team. I feel like you need more time to improve and learn the nuances of security before applying to a position like this. One thing I would like to say though is that these things I mentioned are from about a month ago so maybe you've improved (I haven't played classic in about a month.).

Overall im giving this a -1.
Application is poorly structured even with whitespace added. The fact the first thing you talk about is how many antags you have killed and how you would like to spawn with a lethal weapon tell me that you do not fully grasp the reasons behind Securities toolkit. Saying that you 'do every other job' is rather concerning, as even if there is no stay in your lane rule in classic, I would expect Security, especially a HoS to either assist with some gimmick or do Security work, instead of others jobs. Calling it 'crackhead cop mode' also doesn't bode well for me considering that despite your (very short) advice on reasoning with antags, I wouldn't trust someone who labels themselves a s a 'crackhead cop' to reason with them. Also, you never filled in the reason for application (or you shoved it into the Experience section to hit word count). Hard no from me. Maybe in the next few cycles?
Anything I would say would basically piggy-back on a lot being already said minus I have more recent experience with you in which I can confidently say you're not ready to get HoS whitelisted. You still lack game knowledge and often times seem to get confused on even your own security team (I won't get into details)

I've only observed you on a few rounds, but one that stuck out to me the most was there was very clearly Wizard antags, they were actively killing people in security along with your teammates and you ignored them to go build in one of those pocket dimension lockers.

While Classic is not the same as RP, straight up ignoring your team and the station in need is not ideal for a HoS. I don't even know what your skills as a secoff are like since I don't see them observed if I do happen to catch a round.

from what I've seen of you, I dont know how you aren't secbanned, let alone HoS

Hate that you can't edit posts.
-1 myself.

When you play sec, your attention seems to waver and you are either hard to communicate or your either interacting with antagonists in a way that is either supportive of them in a indirect way or very validhunter-esque. Something I can note is I've seen you spend a round as officer with someone with the same surname to you in game. While you kept to yourself during the rounds like this which made me refrain from ahelping as this was more oriented towards new player teaching from the part I observed. It does prove you don't understand what you taking away with you if you do something for the whole of the round with your kit away from its intended purpose. I think you need more time at least and to understand what security is accounting for on this codebase.
I honestly believe you need to have a serious mindset change as sec before becoming a HoS. I consistently have to repeatedly ask you for things that such as your disk or why you arrested someone. You rarely, if ever, communicate with the team, and during the recent Auth Disk armoury testmerge I witnessed you go into armoury for a riot helmet for the looks. You consistently grab your gear, disappear, and miss out on crucial comms such as the rest of sec being wiped. I can see your ambition to grow in sec but your current mindset is just not for a HoS.