Morrow Moonhollow's HoS Application. (WOW!!!!)
(04-22-2024, 04:27 AM)Emimiyu Wrote: I am sure that morrow is an experienced officer, but on recent round, I have seen you using a meta-information of an antagonist to rush into toxin while the antagonist were not working in research department and there were no report of suspicious activity in toxin or ttv threats from said antagonist. I don't think it is an encouraged behaviour for a security officer to only rely on meta-information of a player "just in case" to prepare against an antagonist.

Wait, care to elaborate? I'm confused on where this woulda happened.

(04-22-2024, 01:22 PM)Kateaclysm Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 04:27 AM)Emimiyu Wrote: I am sure that morrow is an experienced officer, but on recent round, I have seen you using a meta-information of an antagonist to rush into toxin while the antagonist were not working in research department and there were no report of suspicious activity in toxin or ttv threats from said antagonist. I don't think it is an encouraged behaviour for a security officer to only rely on meta-information of a player "just in case" to prepare against an antagonist.

Wait, care to elaborate? I'm confused on where this woulda happened.

Oh, odd. I can't edit posts, thought I could! Maybe I'm just blindly missing an edit button. The only thing I can think of is during a round a bit ago where we had a syndicate on the radio who was threatening violence on the station. I instinctively paid a visit to toxins, just to see if anyone had been messin' with it. Perhaps an overstep out of boredom, I admit, but I know more than to use meta information to ruin an antagonist's round or foil their plans prematurely. Additionally, I try not to include any previous round behaviors as a like "background check" prediction to their antagonist bits, so even if - meta wise - I knew someone was a fan of explosives, I wouldn't use that information in a way that affects the flow of the round. That's just crummy.
From what I've seen of Morrow, she's a great secoff and a friendly player! Very much has the potential to be a effective HoS

+1 from me!
I've had a few rounds as a HoS over Morrow and can safely say that I think they're a good officer. Communicative, friendly and able. I've not had a lot of experiences with them, I've not seen them take charge or train anyone, so I cannot speak on those subjects, just that my initial impression is very positive.