Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiki's Super Awesome Suggestions
Traitor detective is poo
KikiMofo Wrote:Old Idea I've been kicking around on IRC:

Let the Detective spawn with a .38 in his pocket. When you late join as detective more often than not your gun is gone and you are left with nothing. No thermals and no gun. What the heck is a detective suppose to do without his gun? So here if we let him spawn with an extra .38 in his pocket we can get two awesome results.
One result is the detective can always have a gun and that means more shooting. Second result is this way people can have duels with the .38s and shit I can't think of a downside to gun duels. Who doesn't want those?
Also the detective's traitor item NEEDS his .38 so if that's gone he can't use the ammo.

Yeah, the detective having an extra gun in his pocket is a neat idea, having only one .38 on the station is a bit sad.
Is the .38 scannable?
The best part of this would be round-start traitor detectives grabbing both and pretending to be Max Payne.
Amuayse Wrote:Is the .38 scannable?
Na. If it was that would be better. In fact that is my next suggestion.

MAKE THE .38 SCANNABLE
KikiMofo Wrote:

MAKE THE .38 SCANNABLE

Scannable with a normal scanner or the syndicate one?
Rageguy504 Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:

MAKE THE .38 SCANNABLE

Scannable with a normal scanner or the syndicate one?
Normal. I mean Eguns and Lasers are scannable with a normal one.
Did not know that
KikiMofo Wrote:Normal. I mean Eguns and Lasers are scannable with a normal one.

If we can make this happen, along with being able to buy cowboy hats, then we have a recipe for a true Mexican standoff.
hatmadder Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:Normal. I mean Eguns and Lasers are scannable with a normal one.

If we can make this happen, along with being able to buy cowboy hats, then we have a recipe for a true Mexican standoff.
There are cowboy boots for sale at a trader.
New Traitor Item:

The Funk Beam, It's for I suppose the Barman, costs about 5 or 6 crystals same as syringe or adv laser gun would be.
It's a gun that shoots beams of pure concentrated funkiness at people. When hit by it the target is given a large dose of LSD and their hair is changed to the rainbow afro. It makes a person stop at random times to break out in dancing for a random period of time.

Maybe some more stuff should be added to it.
KikiMofo Wrote:New Traitor Item:

The Funk Beam, It's for I suppose the Barman, costs about 5 or 6 crystals same as syringe or adv laser gun would be.
It's a gun that shoots beams of pure concentrated funkiness at people. When hit by it the target is given a large dose of LSD and their hair is changed to the rainbow afro. It makes a person stop at random times to break out in dancing for a random period of time.

That sounds really weak. All it does is make them hallucinate (which is confusing for like 5 seconds), change their hair colour, and stun them for a bit occasionally?
GuntherHermann Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:New Traitor Item:

That sounds really weak. All it does is make them hallucinate (which is confusing for like 5 seconds), change their hair colour, and stun them for a bit occasionally?
Yeah I was thinking make it less expensive. Oh also I forgot to mention the gun recharges like the adv laser and radbow.
I still think that a traitor version of the Buff-R-Matic is the coolest. Goes fast and knocks people down. Applies touch reactions to people it runs over.
Assistant traitor weapon: Buff Honker

Its a clown bike horn that superfarts when honked, except with a honk sound effect
2 TC max I'd reckon