Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiki's Super Awesome Suggestions
I'm making this topic to keep all my thoughts and suggestions in one place instead of making a shit ton of topics each time I have a shitty idea. Anyway if anyone wants to add to my suggestions or tell me they like em or not and how to improve them just go ahead. I come up with weird ideas sometimes and end up filling up the IRC with them so I figured putting them here would be a better thing than that. So this will have good ideas, bad ideas, and ideas I just thought up on a whim for no reason.

First idea: A Buttgun. Traitor roboticist weapon that you use butts as ammo. It only takes one butt in the gun at a time and when fired a spinning, flaming butt comes shooting out and makes the super fart explosion sound. When it hits someone it does the same thing as the riot shotgun but also sets them on fire. You can reuse the butt fired but you need to be quick before it burns up because it's on fire. Damage for the hit should be same as riot shotgun or maybe lower. Even if the damage isn't strong the real power comes from the knock down and stun and the fact that it sets them on fire. I would say this should cost around 5 or 6 crystals. I'm thinking 5 cause then you can grab an emag as well and be able to emag borgs that you make so they can help you get more butts as ammo.

More of Kiki's greatest hits coming up soon! (also I wish I could edit this post so I can keep adding to this)
As long as synthbutts can be used.
Amuayse Wrote:As long as synthbutts can be used.

I don't see why not but if you are a roboticist your job is to cut butts so I think we should only use real ones but I suppose if there aren't that many people on you need synth butts.
New Suggestion:
Give mining a Head. Instead of the CE who would never go to mining ever mining should have it's own head with a nice cozy office on the mining level who gets head access like all other heads, has command headset and always starts with the dwarf mutation and maybe xray vision? Hell that might be too much but damn that would be cool. Not exactly sure what to call it though. Head Miner? Dwarf Leader? Expedition Leader? Head of Mining? I dunno.
My reasoning behind mining having it's own head is because CE never does anything with mining and if the CE is off station that means the engine is fucked. Heck QM interacts with mining much more than the CE. Also mining is it's own department off station and is always secluded by it's self with just the miners interacting with other miners and sometimes QM. This way with it's own head it can actually feel coordinated.
I always go mining because there's fuck all to do after setting up the engine.
You mean besides yelling at idiot mechanics and jealously guarding your personal toolshed (EVA) from looters by any and all means available?
If I really cared, I'd get some acid and melt everything in EVA smile
If I really cared, I'd get some acid and melt everything in EVA smile But then everyone just breaks into mining's locker room anyways.
Why not give mining it's own little booze stash/club house.

Something like the maint-bar on tg's metastation.
atomic1fire Wrote:Why not give mining it's own little booze stash/club house.

Something like the maint-bar on tg's metastation.
Well there is a little secret area with booze and a zipgun out in the asteroids.
New Traitor Item:

An Oddjob hat like the one Oddjob from the James Bond flim had. Maybe it can be something that allows you to turn any hat into something you can throw like the Chef's Knife and it knocks someone down and does hard damage. Also when you put the hat on it makes you into a dwarf that way people have warning but then the way to keep that warning away is to never wear the hat but where is the fun in that? Should maybe cost the same as the chef knife or alittle less since you can't gib someone with it.
Only if we can make puns about how sharp they look in the hat.
Bobbeh Wrote:Only if we can make puns about how sharp they look in the hat.
It's required.
Old Idea I've been kicking around on IRC:

Let the Detective spawn with a .38 in his pocket. When you late join as detective more often than not your gun is gone and you are left with nothing. No thermals and no gun. What the heck is a detective suppose to do without his gun? So here if we let him spawn with an extra .38 in his pocket we can get two awesome results.
One result is the detective can always have a gun and that means more shooting. Second result is this way people can have duels with the .38s and shit I can't think of a downside to gun duels. Who doesn't want those?
Also the detective's traitor item NEEDS his .38 so if that's gone he can't use the ammo.
New idea from IRC:

Since the RD no longer has his bomb maybe give him a large beaker of Strange Reagent to do with what he wants.
That's pretty much it. Why not?