Butter Scotch's HoS Application
Nothing I can't say that already hasn't been said. Great secoff, I'm confident they'll make a great HoS.
easy 1+

Strong presence on sec comms and a joy to see on the sec team. Give the pug the boots
I enjoyed seeing you around on classic, and you showed good communication and desire to learn. None of the sec mains I know had anything bad to say about you. Good vibes all around.

+1
Despite your characters silly nature, you've occasionally been the only grounded player in the department it can feel like at times. Making sure things aren't going horrifically wrong, communicating and leading. You also guided me through my first ever Security Assistant round, a year ago (even if you got shot and died). Definitely someone I'd expect to see added to the grand list of HoSii. +1
Had a round the other day where I late joined (I think about 40min?) to a round and was immediately greeted with Butter Scotch leading the team, directing where to go for calls, providing information and generally communicating very well. Actually was leading the team so well, I found myself lost in a strange conversation in medical for about 15min or so and Security was able to handle themselves entirely with Butter guiding them.

So yeah, +1 smile
Yeah, +1 for Butter Scotch
I've seen Butter Scotch around quite often when I'm on RP nowadays, they're a very fun officer to be around. Consistently reliable, I already see them taking charge of situations sometimes. Excellent in RP and is pleasant to be around.

+1