Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking into Wizard Shuttle
GuntherHermann Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:Off topic, but can anyone tell me what actually mugwort tea does?

I believe it actually reduces cool down on your spells for a little while. I can't back that up but I think it just might. I don't get wizard enough to test this.

It heals wizards.
So it works as omnizine to wizards?
Kaet Wrote:If the shuttle can't be moved off the level, put a force field around the shuttle that only a wizard can walk and see through.

Yeah, why exactly doesn't the wizard shuttle have a magical force field around it? It should strip and cluwne anyone who touches it unsmigghh
Klayboxx Wrote:
Kaet Wrote:If the shuttle can't be moved off the level, put a force field around the shuttle that only a wizard can walk and see through.

Yeah, why exactly doesn't the wizard shuttle have a magical force field around it? It should gib anyone who touches it unsmigghh
Why the hell is this thread still going? It's been made perfectly clear that breaking into the shuttle is bad and that you should never go near it. End of discussion.
Because I want to be able to teleport people onto the wizard shuttle just to see them get autocluwned.
Readster Wrote:Why the hell is this thread still going? It's been made perfectly clear that breaking into the shuttle is bad and that you should never go near it. End of discussion.