Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking into Wizard Shuttle
Okay so recently we have been having a problem with people deciding it's okay to break into the wizard shuttle in the begining of the round or using some kind of teleporter to get the wizard lockers out of the shuttle. Can we again remind people that it's against the rules to break into the wizard shuttle the same way it is to block off the syndie sat and or break into the syndie sat if they don't have the disk?
You're a nerd that is overreacting.
This is a legitimate problem, don't take it so lightly
Yeah, this is a problem. Don't dismiss it because it's your ultimate idea for fun. This gets popular every few months, and it's a serious problem.
Yeah never ever go to the wizard shuttle ever. There is no reason to.
I think the last time this came up it was confirmed as a big "no, never do this" so I guess adminhelp it if it happens maybe?
ividyon Wrote:You're a nerd that is overreacting.
So I'm guessing this guy has been doing it then?
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Na it's a joke from IRC cause I posted this topic on there and said I bet someone is going to say I'm a nerd and overreacting.
KikiMofo Wrote:
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Na it's a joke from IRC cause I posted this topic on there and said I bet someone is going to say I'm a nerd and overreacting.
Ahhhh, was about to say, seems like people who do the unfun shit are the first ones to scream that everyone who disagrees with them is just an overreacting nerd. But yeah, this seems like a problem.
who cares though

as long as you don't do it during a wizard round, then sure go ahead and nick his neato outfits, run around with a toy sword and pretend youre a jedi, whatever

if you know there is a wizard, or fly over to peek in his window to check for one at round start; fuck you!!

if some shit dude is being unfun he gets removed, so just apply a more general rule: don't be a big shit dude about it
Weavel Wrote:who cares though

as long as you don't do it during a wizard round, then sure go ahead and nick his neato outfits, run around with a toy sword and pretend youre a jedi, whatever

if you know there is a wizard, or fly over to peek in his window to check for one at round start; fuck you!!

if some shit dude is being unfun he gets removed, so just apply a more general rule: don't be a big shit dude about it
No. No no no no.

NEVER BREAK INTO THE WIZARD SHUTTLE
What the fuck is so difficult to understand about this?
It's the exact same as going over to the syndie sat at the beginning of the round. How the fuck does the person breaking into the wizard shuttle know there are no wizards? He doesn't. What if the wizard is being quiet and no one knows he is around but some jerk breaks into the wizard shuttle? People get banned for going to the syndie sat in the beginning of rounds to see if there are syndies. It is the same for breaking into the wizard shuttle.
Weavel Wrote:who cares

http://wiki.ss13.co/Rules
THE RULES Wrote:Metagaming
Please check this page for information on how we would like our players to act regarding the syndicate shuttle. Game Modes#Nuclear Emergency
Metagaming has two distinct but equally shitty definitions here. First, don't use information you 'shouldn't' have or otherwise break the round. Here are some examples (not an exhaustive list):
Rushing the Syndicate shuttle to steal the nuke as soon as you figure out it's a nuke round
Tearing around the station stealing all the flashes as a head or security officer on the off chance it's a revolution round. Note that this is probably okay to do once you've figured out it's a rev round, but stealing the flashes 'just in case' is shit.
Rushing the Wizard's shuttle to peek in the window and see if it's a wizard round right at the beginning.

Bear in mind that the rules are general guidelines! Don't try to weasel or lawyer out of trouble. If the admin staff decides you are a problem for other players you can and will be removed for absolutely no reason! Deal with it! The spirit of the rules is what gets enforced, so things that are not on any rules list but are undoubtedly shit will still get you punished/banned. Don't want to get banned? Don't worry, all you have to do is not shit up the game for anyone else! You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't ruin anyone else's fun and it doesn't include inappropriate language or topics.

You will care when you are banned for doing it.
If you break into the wizard shuttle under any circumstances you will get a severe admin grumping ok.
Wire Wrote:If you break into the wizard shuttle under any circumstances you will get a severe admin grumping ok.
The Ultimate Grumping.
i've been put under different impressions before about that by different admins but ok!

if its of any interest the time I did break in, there was an admin testing something there alone and I was a traitor, so he made my csword rainbow for finding him. i figured based on that it'd be ok