Charles Fallare's HoS application
Playing with Charles in Security's only been a positive experience for me. Steady, communicates well, and participates. No reason to not send them to the tailor to be fitted for a beret.
Highly communicative, responsible and levelheaded. Often the first to respond to alerts, sets fair brig times, and has probably marked around 1 in 3 crimers for arrest while I've been on. (Which is impressive considering Morty usually has stacked sec!)

Give this man the hat already, +1
Charles has been aiming for the drip even before getting the hos locker access or the cool NTSC clothes, that's for sure. But yeah, pretty nice to hop in mid round and get a good sitrep and know someone will be there to help carry the burden of a self destructing station while having a blast (meaning both explosions and fun). Def +1
Piesuu and Fallare are the type of people that make you go "wait, they're not already HoS?" Easy +1 from me.
Preaching to the choir, Charles is a very competent player and officer who's easily deserving of the beret.
yes yes +1, I think they're an amazing officer and would make a great HoS. Have taught me a good thing or two about sec, and from my experience, teaches in a fun and engaging way. Has been the only person who have managed to break my style-over-practicality gimmick with Kira, and his tips have really quite improved my sec work. Boogiebot
Having played a good number of rounds with Fallare around, I think I can confidently say that I think that they have what it takes to lead a team. They have a good handle on escalation, are good with rp, and most importantly I have seen them show patience when things are not ideal. I think if my immediate response seeing them around is "Oh, I can trust this person to handle just about anything and do it well without losing their patience nor track of what's going on outside of that." then they have easily made the mark. What more can you ask for? +1
We're on opposite schedules more often than not these days, but in all the many months I played with and around him, Charles has consistently proven himself to be a capable, level-headed, and fun individual. His communication skills are on point, as is his judgement in all things. I have never once seen him lose his head over frustrating situations and he is always willing to take new folks around and show them the ropes. He's trustworthy, reliable, and fair in his Security role and I can't think of any viable reason why he wouldn't make an excellent HoS. Echoing Zhail: give this man the boots! +1
I find that Charles is one of those dependable names in security, where you know things will be handled properly and professionally when they're around. Strong approval from me.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to concerns about your judgement and responsibility, especially in a position of authority. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be April 10, 2024. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep sec officering!