Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average
Removing farts [CONTROVERSIAL AF]
I'm personally just sick of the sound spam. Add some way to not hear 20 fart sound effects at once please.
(08-01-2023, 03:47 PM)DimWhat Wrote: I'm personally just sick of the sound spam. Add some way to not hear 20 fart sound effects at once please.

new pr: eat food to fart !!!! not as much spam!!! and now chef has a use!!!!
(08-01-2023, 11:23 AM)Frolicsome Flufficorn Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 10:57 AM)Technature Wrote: Regulars on the server don't spam F to an obnoxious degree and anyone who stays for any notable amount of time will realize that.

You sure? Im pretty sure at least on classic its by far the older player who spam the Fart button more.

The whole use of farts in at least classic is to use of people who are laying down. theres nothing quite as satisfying as spamming F on a stunned/disarmed person.

I mean, to be fair face farting is the law.
face farting is so fucking weird too, to me it's on the level of nipple tweaking (which i think we finally removed a while back?)
i press f to fart on this thread. this is the classic spaceman farty game, you can't be a spaceman farty game without farty. law 4: farty party all the time
(07-31-2023, 06:28 AM)Cal Wrote: would be fine with farts being removed personally

(07-31-2023, 08:18 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: I wouldn't be upset if farts were removed, but I'm also not going to go through the steps required to remove them.

Basically how I feel.

Also if we removed farts, we could then default bind F to flip and R to resist, which would be pretty cool.
Law 4: Farty party all the time!
I think farts make game realistic, lack of it would break my immersion. Also we would require nautral propulsion in space  Boogiebot
yes please we need less fun in this game
I don't get how people can be this fucking invested in their desire to see goofy things taken out of this game
personally I can take or leave farting but the sheer zeal some people in this thread have is offputting
facefarting has never felt like an inherently creepy or GROSS thing to do beyond "ha ha that guy pressed F after stunning me, ew"

I think it'd suck if dumb slapstick things like farting or powering the engine with your ass get removed
(08-01-2023, 07:10 PM)zjdtmkhzt Wrote: face farting is so fucking weird too, to me it's on the level of nipple tweaking (which i think we finally removed a while back?)

If anything farting on someone's face is a sign of victory
Damn everyone's in this thread I feel like I should post something uhhhhhhh

replace the fart hotkey with dabbing
dabbing on someone inflicts much more psychological damage than farting imo
make dabbing release gaseous dabs in the atmosphere
we are now known as the dabbing server
i cant believe i'm giving away these ideas for free
I'd like to remind everyone that there is an adventure zone around farting
[Image: ywxh0Ss.png]