Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crap Discovered in Abandoned Crates
a hardline truther who's really into rage comics and 3D printing
I found 3 plasma spores in one, they explode when you hit them
Jones Mk 2
Opened three crates and found a big pile of white weed, four or five randomly-generated booze bottles, and Reginald the space cat
Paineframe Wrote:Opened three crates and found a big pile of white weed, four or five randomly-generated booze bottles, and Reginald the space cat
It's sad that all the weed you get from the crates has ZERO reagents in them. Just shitty skunk weed that won't even get you high.
KikiMofo Wrote:
Paineframe Wrote:Opened three crates and found a big pile of white weed, four or five randomly-generated booze bottles, and Reginald the space cat
It's sad that all the weed you get from the crates has ZERO reagents in them. Just shitty skunk weed that won't even get you high.
This is the opposite of true, I constantly look for white weed because if you use a beaker of eighty or more it cantains 40 omnizine a leaf.
RandyArcher Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:
This is the opposite of true, I constantly look for white weed because if you use a beaker of eighty or more it cantains 40 omnizine a leaf.
I was told that there were no reagents in them and that was why you can't sell them to sketchy D.
I've found an advanced laser gun on multiple occasions. I've also found rocks and random chunks of ore in them that somehow magically passed through the crate barrier upon mining it.
A cat named SEXCOPTER
UrsulaMejor Wrote:A cat named SEXCOPTER

The fuck?
it's an old running joke from somethingawful
Fox Mulder's sister.
If there was a way to re-lock abandoned crates, I would fill one with candy and the deed to Castlevania.