Complaint Delete The Ideas and Suggestions Thread
Since you guys don't actually care about negative opinions I don't know why you keep this place at all. You look at here only to merge your ideas. I mean you can but doesn't players deserve a small piece decency of knowing why you merge that or a point to discuss. Well it is your house i guess and we are the guests so be it. But let me tell you I would never act that way while I am having a guest. I would count them as person and not walk over them.
Hello, it would be very helpful to know which interactions and posts from devs have caused you to make a complaint, ideally with a link or a screenshot if it's on our Discord. I've looked through your post history briefly and I didn't see anything clean-cut.
Sure here:
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=20989
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=18772
The PR describe, or should describe, what is being changed and why the author believes it did be changed. The PR being merged means one or often more staff members believe it is beneficial or worth trying. Could you elaborate on your expectations regarding the type of discourse you would expect or desire?
(04-05-2023, 01:56 PM)Azrun Wrote: The PR describe, or should describe, what is being changed and why the author believes it did be changed. The PR being merged means one or often more staff members believe it is beneficial or worth trying. Could you elaborate on your expectations regarding the type of discourse you would expect or desire?

Sure, I expect better connection between playerbase and administration. I gotta say goon took positive route about that since I strated playing on the server but the reason of this complaint is I think it is still disconnected to certain degree. When you spend time on stuff I know arguing is not time taxing as coding itself but still time spent no less. I expect the opinions of the playerbase matters more and not just there as a decoration for admins to ignore. I don't think anybody likes their time being wasted. I only wanted an aknowledgement and or give doubt, cause devs hmm maybe you should fix this or that(maybe). And if you are going to push stuff doing so while keeping most players happy since all of us are here for fun.
I know it can feel upsetting when there's a change to the game that you might not agree with, and I want to assure you that player opinion is taken into consideration, but there's a point where a design direction has to be chosen

You're free to voice any objections or make recommendations for how the game should work, and make reasoned points, but sometimes visions differ or what's important to you might not be to someone else. That doesn't mean you're wrong or have bad ideas, you just have a different perspective

If we all agreed what this game should be, there wouldn't be as many different servers as there are. It's the beauty of the collective creative experience. Try to enjoy here for what it is, rather than what you wish it was.
(04-05-2023, 03:27 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I know it can feel upsetting when there's a change to the game that you might not agree with, and I want to assure you that player opinion is taken into consideration, but there's a point where a design direction has to be chosen

You're free to voice any objections or make recommendations for how the game should work, and make reasoned points, but sometimes visions differ or what's important to you might not be to someone else. That doesn't mean you're wrong or have bad ideas, you just have a different perspective

If we all agreed what this game should be, there wouldn't be as many different servers as there are. It's the beauty of the collective creative experience. Try to enjoy here for what it is, rather than what you wish it was.

I agree and thanks for thoughtful response, I was bitter about being ignored but I see that might not be the case. I guess this concludes my complaint.