Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bingus race
You know April fools, combine the hydrophobia trait with the already made bingus sprite put it in the traits menu and BOOM! Your done.
if we were to have a bingus mutantrace, it would need significantly more things to differentiate it from just being a normal human
personally i'd prefer having cats be an option (that included an option to be hairless) but i think there could be some traits that make it stand out from human

+buff from drinking milk
+can eat raw meat without issue
+retractable claws for slightly better unarmed combat
-turns their nose up to certain food at random
-hydrophobia
-chocolate & alcohol are toxic
If they're anything like my cats, they'd be constantly puking up crap
(04-02-2023, 04:34 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: personally i'd prefer having cats be an option (that included an option to be hairless) but i think there could be some traits that make it stand out from human

+buff from drinking milk
-hydrophobia

saying "owo" or a variant thereof instagibs you
(04-03-2023, 05:36 AM)Mouse Wrote:
(04-02-2023, 04:34 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: personally i'd prefer having cats be an option (that included an option to be hairless) but i think there could be some traits that make it stand out from human

+buff from drinking milk
-hydrophobia

saying "owo" or a variant thereof instagibs you

Just make a *owo command. Don't handicap languages or accents.
I mean, being able to assassinate a Bingus player with a spray bottle sounds hilarious. The sheer amount of comedic material from a hairless cat race alone necessitates its addition.

There could even be laser pointers added to the game as a disciplinary device against Bingus crimers or making a Bingus get killed if your an antagonist.
I think we need anti-cat people. No more catboys. Only fucked up evil cat people. Maybe you have an uncontrollable impulse to push objects around on tables or break them. Sometimes you hack up a random item. Occasional zoomies that make it impossible to stop running. If you give someone a gentle pat on the head it claws their face off.
(This is a joke, nobody make this)
HELLOOOH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUuvHPr4BGk
(04-06-2023, 10:56 AM)Emrsnn Wrote: I think we need anti-cat people. 

Pugs