Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crusader Kings is a game for bad people
Does it require a lot to run this game? I have a terrible computer.
Rob Stark Wrote:Does it require a lot to run this game? I have a terrible computer.
no but kind of yes for multiplayer because in multiplayer the game's only as fast as the weakest link

i'm down for this by the way
I'd play but it keeps crashing on my system
I'd be interested in this, too, and have all the DLC. Also, may I suggest we run our games with the CK2+ mod? It's a goon-created overhaul mod (that I believe got said goon subsequently hired by Paradox) that helps smooth over a lot of the rough edges in vanilla and adds a good amount of fun stuff.
I would also prefer CK2+ because it really does make it quite a lot better.
Alright chumps we're gonna play on the 29th at 2 PM EST. Sign up now, I dunno how many people a CK2 game can fit but we'll just see how many people show up and disappoint a bunch of them when it breaks.

No mods for the first game.

Whoever has the most/best dlc will probably host. Who knows? Sign up now.
I'm in. Watch me fail utterly when I can't pause the game every third in-game day.
I'm out for this one, I'm EST and employed.
Im in
Has anyone managed to reform a pagan religion starting from Stamford Bridge start date? I always get my ass kicked by Christians even if the Norse take over Sweden,
I'm terrible at this game and I want to play.
Tomorrow seems to be getting wild enough without committing to an hour-long game. Sorry guys, maybe next time.

VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Has anyone managed to reform a pagan religion starting from Stamford Bridge start date? I always get my ass kicked by Christians even if the Norse take over Sweden,

I mean to brag, but yes, it's doable as one of the independent counts in Northern Sweden. You have to abuse mercs, raiding (to pay for mercs), the fact that the AI doesn't understand it should holy war the shit out of you and the fact that you can just go and take land in Ireland after consolidating the independent parts of Sweden.
I didn't realize so many people played.

I actually found this game though a post on Paradox's forums (they made Crusader Kings)
game crash just broke y best pagan save. I'm taking a break from this shit