Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HoP Rework Discussion
How about a file cabinet that saves records of personnel over multiple shifts?

Like being able to hold up to 2 forms, maximum 512 letters long each. They are saved like player-side changeable medical and security records.

The cabinet spawns with 1 random record for each employee, if avaible. Putting in a new record is only able with the HOP's ID and overrides another one by random, if too many are there.

With HOP's job being RP focused, this would give them plenty of time to work woth personel records. And give some prompts for RP. Like the HOP checks on the officer and sees sone recommebdation or they pull up the botanists record which shows their endeavor with kudzu and a red chainsaw.

Then again, this could create unwanted continuity into people's personal arcs. So maybe if we give people the ability to see and delete these records (and maybe report them when they break rules) in the character creation menu (but not edit them), they can decide for themselves if this fits fir them or not.
While I dont have anything to add, I thought HoP's dedicated department was the Civilian department and was it's head, is what I always assumed