Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Dwarf and Aquatic Genetics included as Traits for Character Creation
(09-07-2022, 08:13 AM)Obengrad Wrote:
(09-06-2022, 06:56 PM)nefarious6th Wrote: dwarves as roundstart feels Bad; I said mechanically why on PR but community-wise I dont really want anything that encourages people to do Kid Laborer RP, and yes before we get off on a tangent about ahelping, I have seen this multiple times.

I really don't see how that's relevant at all, honestly. Any sort of species or trait can encourage bad or inappropriate RP, but they also provide just as much opportunities for good RP. If individual people want to do weird shit like that, then it becomes a rules issue that can be solved by admins. Not to "get off on a tangent about ahelping", but that is kinda what it's there for, and it's not really worth stunting all the potential good RP to come from dwarf being a thing available at readyup.

The way I see it is if people are gonna be gross about something let them. Better to sort themselves off the servers by a quick rule 4 ban and be done with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dwarf and Aquatic Genetics included as Traits for Character Creation - by DioChasek - 09-07-2022, 10:31 AM