Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Dwarf and Aquatic Genetics included as Traits for Character Creation
(09-05-2022, 02:15 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: if its the anaerobic metabolism that would make them imbalanced then why not give them a significant weakness to compensate? like a lower stamina cap, needing to keep hydrated (by drinking water or running into water naked as you need to do in order to clean yourself on RP)

That would be neat but it would take a lot of coding, I'd think, which may go against the idea of "this is in the game already, just flip a switch".

To be honest after Washbasin's comment about how making anaerobic much more common, and all the work it would take to go around that, it might be better to just abandon the idea of squidpeople in general being included, at least as far as this post is concerned. The whole idea behind me suggesting adding these was "all the work's done so why not?", so the fact that squidperson implies tons of work on behalf of the developers kinda contradicts the suggestion. So I'm editing my initial post and focusing on just dwarves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dwarf and Aquatic Genetics included as Traits for Character Creation - by Obengrad - 09-05-2022, 01:08 PM