Head Of Security Application for Aspect1111
(07-17-2022, 09:07 PM)Shiiba Wrote: This isn't feedback about how you play security, because I don't know how you play security. This is feedback about a round I experienced the other night with you.

I never interacted with you directly, I was in botany. I was aware we didn'tt have a HoS, I would have seen the highlight string when one joined but instead I saw your name with a HoS headset. After getting some information about how an officer suddenly became the HoS it seems you had asked to become the HoS during the round. I'm sure you're aware that a Captain or HoP cannot grant the same access that a HoS has, so you had to break into the HoS office and the locker in order to obtain the HoS gear.

I'm also aware for a portion of the round, you were the only security officer but that doesn't warrant asking to be HoS (and then breaking into the locker).

It's one thing if a HoS offers you a trial round, I experienced two myself. I think it's another thing if an officer asks the Captain to become the HoS and then break into that locker.

I'm not going to +1 or -1 this either, more just a neutral, but advertising your friends application on your own doesn't sit well either.
hey thanks for the feedback, also id like to add i was not the only officer that shift there was another officer who i talked to beforehand along with Most of command. The Captain and the HoP + the other officer on duty endorsed it as lets say a "test run" for me being HoS just to see if i could handle it. along that round as i was Filling in as the HOS i dealt with a argument and a assault i believe i handled it Properly and everyone involved walked away satisfied.

as for me advertising a friends HoS application as i was writing my app i saw he posted his and thought it wouldn't hurt to give a link to his app. (hes also the guy from one of my Favourite security experiences)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Head Of Security Application for Aspect1111 - by Aspect1111 - 07-18-2022, 02:24 PM